cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Help Needed - Is this inaccurate?

tag
dirknights
Valued Member

Re: First Premier Help Needed - Is this inaccurate?

Actually I paid in full. I did not settle.

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dirknights Then this must be corrected. EX is inaccurate! Nothing was written off! I wanna know the results when it changes, hopefully you have an EX subscription?

Have you had contact with OC about this/direct dispute? Or disputed it with EX yet? I assume not, since you are just seeing the real data.

You may be able to contact OC informally and explain EX has inaccurate reporting showing a settlement and write-off, when you paid in full. Hopefully they'll update or delete it!

Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dirknightsAnd the dispute comments need to be removed, but that's separate and can likely be solved via phone as described in the thread i referred you to. Well, now you know what to do. Report back!

Message 13 of 28
dirknights
Valued Member

Just wanted to say this again, since I don’t think once was enough. You’re awesome, and I really appreciate your help on this. I will update the thread once I have an update.

Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

No prob, glad 2 help!
Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully an informal phone call to the right person at OC can get it resolved without having to go through a formal dispute process! Good luck, look forward to your success.
Message 16 of 28
dirknights
Valued Member

I am hoping for that as well. The OC, First Premier is known for being quite difficult to deal with so I might have to go the formal route:

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

One step at a time and talk to me before you move forward to the next step please
Message 18 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

IF the payment status is paid, then the date recency should be calculated from should be the date it was paid, NOT the date it was last updated; that would only be the case if it were UNPAID.

Actually with Fico 8 its from date of update even with a paid off CO or CA.

Message 19 of 28
dirknights
Valued Member

The puzzling thing for me is that, for the most part, there are no significant differences between my Transunion and Experian reports. However, my Transunion is a 762 and my Experian is a 689.   Could it be the fact that on Experian this account is showing (incorrectly) as if it were not paid in full?

Thanks

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.