Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier and Citi card good will?

tag
Philly84
Established Member

First Premier and Citi card good will?

I love this forum. You all have really helpful insight and the collective knowledge is allowing me to rebuild faster!

I was able to get goodwill deletions with Credit1 and Cap1 after PIF. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of EO contacts for Citi and First Premier? (I've heard FP can be pretty difficult but my balance is 0)

Rebuild Started 9/2018
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier and Citi card good will?

I have not had much luck with the Citi EO.  I have been targeting my emails to mid level management lately.  Still waiting on the outcome.  Was this a Citi card, or a store card?

What were you successful in having removed from CapOne?  I've been trying to have information removed for a while now...

Message 2 of 8
Philly84
Established Member

It was a Citibank Secure card. I did not manage well when I was trying to rebuild years ago. 

I did not understand how to grow my profile and the patience needed to rebuild in 2013. Wish I had stuck with it. 

Rebuild Started 9/2018
Message 3 of 8
Philly84
Established Member

Cap1 one removed an old platinum card. It might have helped that I have a good relationship with now as I'm using a Plat and QS1 currently (heavy use always PIF before statement cuts) 

Rebuild Started 9/2018
Message 4 of 8
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

I am in th same boat I fell behind on a few payments with my citi secured and they closed my account its not charged off though. will citi open a new account after I pay them off completely?

Message 5 of 8
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Who did you talk to for capital one? Because I just paid them in full and was going to goodwill them to get it removed.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have any success let me know. I’ve been sending goodwills all month to get rid of 2 30 day lates on my fiancé’s citi card with no success Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 8
pamon
Regular Contributor

FP won’t budge with any PFD’s as many have tried including myself 

Fico 8 Exp 598 Transunion 598 Equifax 596 (7/18/18)
FICO 8 Exp 609 TransUnion 622 Equifax 617 (8/10/18)
FICO 8 Exp 643 Equifax 641 Transunion 655 (9-10-18)
FICO 8 exp 630 Transunion 646 Equifax 627
Fico 8 Exp 646 Transunion 639 Equifax 640 (11/1/18)
Fico 8 Exp 698 Transunion 716 Equifax 690 (1/8/19)
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.