Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premiere $489 Charge off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premiere $489 Charge off

Hello everyone! Thanks to your help from this forum i successfully had a PFD which came off my credit reports and i just got a letter today stating that an old paid collection will be deleted from my credit reports. I had a First Premiere charge off with a Dold 2-16-17. What would be the best way to get this off my reports? From what i hear they don't PFD so should i pay it off and ask for Goodwill or just leave it alone. Trying to get a car next year and my myfico scores are Trans 559, Equifax 572, and Experian 565. This is my last baddie and i have 2 Cap 1 cards and Discover It all with $300 limits and 10 more payments on my Capital one auto loan. Thanks for any advice.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Premiere $489 Charge off

Even if they won't PFD, most likely they are showing it as a $489 balance on a $0 credit limit.....which is hurting your scores. So I would pay it off in full, and even though the late pays will show, if it is your last baddie, you'll see a nice bump in score, because your utilization is not out of whack. Just my $.02 having been there in the past. 

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premiere $489 Charge off

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.