I finally received a response from FP and they have declined to remove lates ( 3 60days, a little over 2 years ago) once again with the usual " we are only obligated to report accurate information" and they consider this matter resolved and will no longer respond to the correspondaence that they have previously received from me regarding the issue.
Im beyond fedup with FP and cant wait to close my 2 CC's with them. Im not sure if I should keep sending them GW's or not
I decided to reply to the exec contact who emailed me. Pretty sure she will ignore, but oh well. Anyone have any good ideas on what my next move should be ?
I had the same thing happen to me. I have decided to wait 3 months and try again, hopefully the staff may change and it will be a more favoritable response at that time.