Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fix credit

hi..   i m looking for the effective credit repair services to fix or clean my credit .?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Fix credit

gotta do it yourself, check creditboards they will leave you the way, look at my signiture to see how I did =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

hi..   i m looking for the effective credit repair services to fix or clean my credit .?

I want to tell you who I'm using b/c I'm very satisfied, but I don't think we're allowed to promote those kinds of services on the boards. A mod can correct me if I'm wrong and I'll share.

Message 3 of 6
ezef3ar
Contributor

Soleibabe...... PM Me The info I would really appreciate trying to help a family member with her credit problems Smiley Happy. Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Best bet is to PM that information.  It's not perse a taboo subject, just no advertising on the boards. You will see success stories and rants about Lexington Law and such on here.  But remember that you pay for those services and they are limtited to things they can do, there's much more as the consumer you can do that they can.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 6
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

I used one service for a month, they pretty much did what I could have done on my own, I was just lazy.  PM me if you want my suggestion.  They worked, just not realy worth the money IMO.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.