cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mortgage Goodwill letter contact information

tag
socialknitter

Freedom Mortgage Goodwill letter contact information

Hello all.  I was wondering if anyone had any inside info for a Freedom Mortgage goodwill letter.  I have had a stellar record for 6 years after rebuilding and completely forgot to make my Feb payment.  I had zero idea until March 2 when I went to make my March payment.  Logged online, made a payment and watched my bank account like a hawk....then to my horror on March 6 when I notice that they still have not taken out the money I call.  No they did not show I even made a payment on March 2.  (It went to the "Thank you for your Payment" screen.  For some reason I do not receive emails with a confirmation either.)  I immediately made both the Feb, March and late payments.  

I am sick about this.  I did email customer service to explain but all got the standard "we have to report" reply.  I get that they do and I know I am completely at fault.  Anyone have any inside contacts that I could reach out to for a last resort?  

I appreciate your help.  

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.