Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From 583 to 838!

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

From 583 to 838!

August 2019 I began my credit rebuild with one of my scores at 583! So today is a surreal moment for me! All my efforts to rebuild my credit have truly paid off!

Got an alert from Experian earlier that my score had changed. I actually was nervous it might have gone down because one of my cards I usually pay to $0 wasn’t paid off in time. Instead I just reached the 800’s for the first time ever!😳😳😳😱😱😱

Based on last month’s factors it looks like they’re no longer counting an account I had been past due on. This was a pleasant surprise! 

July UpdateJuly UpdateJune UpdateJune Update

28 REPLIES 28
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: From 583 to 838!

Congrats

Message 2 of 29
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Great job. Cant wait to see in 4 yrs when my BK falls off where I'll land.

Message 3 of 29
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Fantastic! Congrats!! 👍🏼🥳

Message 4 of 29
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

Congrats

@Red1Blue  Thank you!

Message 5 of 29
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Congrats! Great job. Cant wait to see in 4 yrs when my BK falls off where I'll land.

@FireMedic1 Thank you! That's gonna be exciting.  You're already doing great even before it falls off! Congratulations to you too!

Message 6 of 29
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Total80sKid wrote:

Fantastic! Congrats!! 👍🏼🥳

@Total80sKid Thank you!

Message 7 of 29
7774x
Established Contributor

@Jordan23ww wrote:

August 2019 I began my credit rebuild with one of my scores at 583! So today is a surreal moment for me! All my efforts to rebuild my credit have truly paid off!

Got an alert from Experian earlier that my score had changed. I actually was nervous it might have gone down because one of my cards I usually pay to $0 wasn’t paid off in time. Instead I just reached the 800’s for the first time ever!😳😳😳😱😱😱

Based on last month’s factors it looks like they’re no longer counting an account I had been past due on. This was a pleasant surprise! 

July UpdateJuly UpdateJune UpdateJune Update

Very Good..Congrats . something to look forward to.  mine  went from 760 to 489 back now.. to 701  several marks drop off in dec 

Message 8 of 29
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the amazing progress!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 9 of 29
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Nicely done 👍👍

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.