cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Homeless ---------> to Alliant & 1st unsecured card. Stuck & need help, please.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: From Homeless ---------> to Alliant & 1st unsecured card. Stuck & need help, please.

@Anonymous wrote:

Gina, Please have a GREAT day!

The impact of your post yesterday stuck with me the remainder of the evening.

Hence this re-affirmation of your achievement, perseverance and positive attitude.

Have a GREAT day!

Sebastian503,

This made my DAY! And today is my birthday (I even received the cupcake email from Experian) LOL . Also, the Alliant paperwork arrived, and I can make my deposit now. YAY!

Past: I didn't have a reason to celebrate.

Present: I am the reason to celebrate.

ginaLOLLA

Message 21 of 25
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: From Homeless ---------> to Alliant & 1st unsecured card. Stuck & need help, please.

You are making my day. I complain more than I should and you have taken your circumstances and thrived and you are strategic with credit. The board here is gold if used properly. Keep up the good work gina LOLLA!
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Norman can you please explain what you mean by " you don't want to have 3 cards.". Thanks

you *DO* want to have 3 cards.....

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks boxter. I'm afraid to apply for too many cards so suddenly. Your success definitely gives me hope for higher numbers!

Gina get as many credit cards as u possibly can since ur rebuilding. After u get as many as u can (at least 3 if possible) u sit on those cards and use it and pay for it and let it age after about 9-12 months of on time payment u will see a jump in ur score and will open doors to better cards with better rewards

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks boxter. I'm afraid to apply for too many cards so suddenly. Your success definitely gives me hope for higher numbers!

Gina get as many credit cards as u possibly can since ur rebuilding. After u get as many as u can (at least 3 if possible) u sit on those cards and use it and pay for it and let it age after about 9-12 months of on time payment u will see a jump in ur score and will open doors to better cards with better rewards

Thanks Rott,

Do you recommend using the cards and carrying a zero balance or a low balance? I'm not sure where I should plan for this.

ginaLOLLA

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.