Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GC Services (any contact info please)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GC Services (any contact info please)

I keep receiving phone calls from 877-292-2584 but they barely let the phone ring one time before they hang up.  I did call the number back and they answered saying GC Services.  Does anyone have an address so that I can send them a letter to see why they are calling?  I hate talking to CAs because they never let you talk and I always end up hanging up on them in frustration.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GC Services (any contact info please)

@Anonymous wrote:

I keep receiving phone calls from 877-292-2584 but they barely let the phone ring one time before they hang up.  I did call the number back and they answered saying GC Services.  Does anyone have an address so that I can send them a letter to see why they are calling?  I hate talking to CAs because they never let you talk and I always end up hanging up on them in frustration.

Thanks!

Google them. You will find plenty of info. GC Services is a call center service provider for collection agencys. Their call centers are located offshore.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GC Services (any contact info please)

@Anonymous wrote:

Google them. You will find plenty of info. GC Services is a call center service provider for collection agencys. Their call centers are located offshore.

I have did a search online for them and there is every number listed but the number that keeps calling me.  I also did a check on BBB and there are many offices in different states.  I thought someone may have some dealings with the office number that keeps calling me.  Thanks anyway.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.