Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Countrywide Home Loans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Countrywide Home Loans?

Has anybody had luck with GW to Countrywide?

I am 120+ behind on my mortgage but expect a windfall in the next few weeks.  I can bring everything current then but I don't know the best way to handle it.

Any advice?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Countrywide Home Loans?

I would like to know this as well.

We sold our house in 2003, and our Mortgage was through them. At the time they were paid we were 90 days late.....but then they were paid in full.

However it is now bringing our score down, even though it is says "Paid as agreed"
Message 2 of 4
NikJ4
Established Contributor

have you tried to contact them? I believe their CSR can send a request. Let me know if you have any luck.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah anyone who knows how to deal with them please let me know. We are working on being 4 months behind due to loss of wages. I am working out a workout agreement with them so that we can keep our home. But i would LOVE to see about getting a 90 day off our credit with them. I went to get a second mortgage but cant because of the 90 day to at least get things current as we have so much equity in the home.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.