Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter Info - Swiss Colony

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Letter Info - Swiss Colony

Hi there! Does anyone have the GW letter contact info for Swiss Colony? If so, please PM me?
Has anyone had any luck having a charge-off removed with them? Did you send a payment with your letter or wait until they responded?
Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: GW Letter Info - Swiss Colony

There is not much info on the net about them except for some complaints about the price of their food and small portions. There was 1 poster 3 yrs ago and they paid the amount owed and it was deleted after e-mailing them twice. I wont place a link cause those posters are long gone and they havent returned to answer your contact info. Call, e-mail whatever it takes to settle this. The poster was in charge off status and they deleted it after payoff. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 6
tg4life
Valued Member

I have had a charge off from them since 2012. I emailed and wrote letters offering a pay for delete. They would not budge and instead updated late every time I asked.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that if it has been 7 years ago you can dispute it and get it removed. Negatives are only suppose to remain on your account for 7 years after first delinquency if I remember correctly.

Message 4 of 6
tg4life
Valued Member

I was able to have it removed from Transunion and Experian, but for some reason Equifax has the DOD as 03/2014.

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

When did all this happen? Dates help.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.