cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter Info - Swiss Colony

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Visitor

GW Letter Info - Swiss Colony

Hi there! Does anyone have the GW letter contact info for Swiss Colony? If so, please PM me?
Has anyone had any luck having a charge-off removed with them? Did you send a payment with your letter or wait until they responded?
Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Senior Contributor

Re: GW Letter Info - Swiss Colony

There is not much info on the net about them except for some complaints about the price of their food and small portions. There was 1 poster 3 yrs ago and they paid the amount owed and it was deleted after e-mailing them twice. I wont place a link cause those posters are long gone and they havent returned to answer your contact info. Call, e-mail whatever it takes to settle this. The poster was in charge off status and they deleted it after payoff. Good Luck!

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 6
Valued Member

I have had a charge off from them since 2012. I emailed and wrote letters offering a pay for delete. They would not budge and instead updated late every time I asked.

Message 3 of 6
New Visitor

I believe that if it has been 7 years ago you can dispute it and get it removed. Negatives are only suppose to remain on your account for 7 years after first delinquency if I remember correctly.

Message 4 of 6
Valued Member

I was able to have it removed from Transunion and Experian, but for some reason Equifax has the DOD as 03/2014.

Message 5 of 6
Senior Contributor

When did all this happen? Dates help.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.