Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Letter Questions

No...you should go back to the OC...once you have settled the account with the CA...
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

so slyhouse.....you are saying that instead of sending a GW letter to the CA once it has been paid....you should send it to the OC instead?

if a CA accepts a GW....does that mean the OC will take it off too?
Message 12 of 14
Ceejay1978
Regular Contributor

Dont forget to DV first (if they are CAs)  You cant DV OCs Smiley Very Happy  See I learned something
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderin,

If you would please help me with the medical derog process.  I have a derog for $200 that I need to make go away. My ex is responsible for my daughter's medical bills, but somehow this one showed up on my CBR (all three agencies actually). Not only did it appear from out of nowhere, but it appeared as an ugly derog.

My understanding is that I need to pay the bill directly to the hospital, and then wait for the check to clear. Then I start writing letters. But who do I write to and what do I write? Once the bill is paid what do I ask for from the hospital? Or do I ask for something at the time that I pay the bill? I have been reading the forum for two days now and feel a bit overwhelmed with all the information. As fabulous as this forum is .... and trust me IT IS ..... I need a little hand holding to get me through this specific process.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated !!!!!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.