Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter returned

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Letter returned

So I recently sent my first GW to a collection agency (the collection was from the same month I filed CH 13 back in 2012, but I paid it instead of including it).  I got the address from their website (funny enough only a few blocks from where I work).  I just got it back yesterday with the notice "company name - moved, no forwarding address".   On my way in to work this morning, I drove by the address and sure enough, they are still there.  They do not have a email address, but do list a fax number on their site.  I may try that route.

Anyone else ever have something like this happen?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Letter returned

Yup, I've sent GW's to the address on my CR and had them returned. Now I call/e-mail/chat to find an appropriate address.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Letter returned

I just walked over there at lunch and asked if I needed to send them correspondence via snail mail, what would be the correct address.  They gave me the exact same address I sent the GW to.  I was almost tempted to pull the returned letter out and hand deliver it, but since I'm trying to get a GW, I didn't think that would help my case.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.