Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Letter

Does anyone have the CEO email for comenity Bank (Victoria Secret card).

I have heard of other having success with sending there GW letters to the email, but I’m unable to find one.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Letter

Hi try LinkedIn. That’s how I found a CEO of one of my cc’s. I didn’t get anywhere dealing with their customer service. I therefore found the CEO on LinkedIn and emailed him. Needless to say, I received a reply the same day and my issue was resolved.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could a GW letter help in reopening a past credit account that has been closed over 12 months? 

I took a huge hit from Commerce Bank cancelling my only credit card 2 years ago, I had had it for 11 years and they ended up closing it due to 2 missed payments. 

My credit history is still there, the full amount has been payed in full and reported that way. However, I would like to see if there was anyone I could write too that could hear my case. Any reccomendations? 

Message 3 of 8
cappaccinodagreat
Valued Member

I sent a letter by snail mail to Comenity (Total Rewards card) and got a response about a week later (today). Long story short, the person I spoke to said that after reviewing my account, they would agree to do a GW adjustment for me for 2 - 30 day late marks (they were back to back) on my report. The lady was very nice and said that I will get a letter about the adjustment sometime soon.

When we spoke I asked her if a letter was the best way to contact them, and she said that she is in customer service and could be reach by the number on the back of the credit card. This is probably true, but it could also be that my situation was looked at closer because I sent my letter to the office of the CEO.

PM me if you want the address I used.  

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Lee-uh!

I'm in a similar spot as you were last year.  I have 3 late reportings from Comenity for a Toyota Rewards Visa. I've sent GW letters to Comenity and made numerous phone calls, but not having any success.  Did you ever get the CEO's address from cappaccinodagreat?  I tried to sending her/him a PM but the username is not active anymore.  

Thanks for any help!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Lee-uh!

I'm in a similar spot as you were last year.  I have 3 late reportings from Comenity for a Toyota Rewards Visa. I've sent GW letters to Comenity and made numerous phone calls, but not having any success.  Did you ever get the CEO's address from cappaccinodagreat?  I tried to sending her/him a PM but the username is not active anymore.  

Thanks for any help!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could i get the contact info please ? Im trying to send a letter in ASAP !!!! TIA !
Message 7 of 8
cappaccinodagreat
Valued Member

I used this address for Comenity....

Alliance Data Systems

7500 Dallas Parkway

Plano, TX 75024

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.