cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW accepted from Credit Collection Services! UPDATE: and Afni!

tag
ceejx
Established Contributor

GW accepted from Credit Collection Services! UPDATE: and Afni!

After encouragement from nwilson and another poster who mentioned sending letters to CEOs and the rest of this forum, I sent an email to CCS corporation CEO yesterday and just a second ago I received a call from the CEOs office telling me they are deleting the collection from my transunion, which is the only report it's still being reported on and is my lowest FICO and she will be sending me a letter for confirmation that it will be deleted! That's my first GW and gives me hope I can get the last couple off my report!

Thanks everyone!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW accepted from Credit Collection Services!

Yay!!! Congrats!!!
Message 2 of 16
ceejx
Established Contributor

Today is two fold, not only did I get a call from the CCS CEO's office, my Afni collections were deleted from my credit report too!! Happy July 4th! .. Gonna run my fico today and see what my jump is

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW accepted from Credit Collection Services! UPDATE: and Afni!

Oh wow thats great! Hopefully you get a nice increase. Let us know!
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@seigex wrote:

Today is two fold, not only did I get a call from the CCS CEO's office, my Afni collections were deleted from my credit report too!! Happy July 4th! .. Gonna run my fico today and see what my jump is

I'd wait a few days before you run it, enjoy the long weekend, nothing is getting processed this week Smiley Happy

No use in wasting the pull if the data wont be updated.  It takes a bit of time for those reports to be removed, if you have score watch you should get an update, but i'd honestly wait until next week if it were me.

Message 5 of 16
ceejx
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@seigex wrote:

I'd wait a few days before you run it, enjoy the long weekend, nothing is getting processed this week Smiley Happy

No use in wasting the pull if the data wont be updated.  It takes a bit of time for those reports to be removed, if you have score watch you should get an update, but i'd honestly wait until next week if it were me.

thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy The EQ dispute results already posted and showed DELETED and doesn't have the CCS collection on it (only TU)... the report attached to the completion showed it off.. but I'll wait to check my USAA refresh after midnight to see... the TU i'm not worried about I know that one will take a while to delete, and I still have to dispute the Afni one on it, and for some reason the dispute page is down right now Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 16
wmcodywilson
New Contributor

Can you forward me the address you used for their CEO? Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ 489 1/2012 TU 493 1/2012
Current Score: EQ 547 5/2012 TU 562 5/2012
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 16
ApexdvToo
Regular Contributor

WooHoo!  Congrats!

Starting Score 4/15/2012:579 Ex-FAKO, 572 Eq-FAKO, 546 TU-FAKO (all were sub-500 in 2011)
FICO as of 3/08/2013: 627 EQ, 647 TU
FAKO as of 3/23/2013: 638 EX, 652 EQ, 648 TU
Goal 1: 600 FICO achieved 10/2012!, Goal 2: 650 FICO Across the Board - Let's take Baby-Steps!
**Amex Optima $1.3k, GE/CareCredit $1k, CapOne Secured $900, Barclaycard Rewards $500, CapOne Rewards $500, Citi/Shell $200**
Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/18/2013 - Goal: No apps for One Year: 3/18/2014
Message 8 of 16
westo12
Established Contributor

Can you please PM this email info also?? Thanks so much!

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 9 of 16
boonelb
Regular Contributor

May I have the CCS info also?

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.