Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW adjustment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW adjustment

I know it probably varies per CA or CC company but how long did it take you to see the GW adjustment on your CR?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW adjustment

I guess it just varies as you said.  But I was shocked when Chase granted my request for a deletion on a Friday, when I pulled my from my CMS on Monday it was gone.  The GW I got today said it can take the CRA's up to 90 days to update, I sure hope not.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope not either! When I spoke with CapOne yesterday, they said it would take about 2 weeks. Another CA I called yesterday afternoon said they also just gotten my letter, were considering it, and today it's not on my CR?

Message 3 of 7
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

I sent out GW's earlier this month and nothing.  Keeping hope alive.  Cap1 were the ones that told me it could take 60-90 days to update.  Just a waiting game.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rain77 wrote:

I sent out GW's earlier this month and nothing.  Keeping hope alive.  Cap1 were the ones that told me it could take 60-90 days to update.  Just a waiting game.

Keeping my fingers crossed that my CapOne CSR was right about the 2 weeks!

Message 5 of 7
Terrie1977
New Contributor

Chase said it could take 90 days...which was on February 2nd....Its still listed on all 3Smiley Sad

Drives me insane!

Current Score : 625 FICO 03/07/2012
05/11/2012 641 FICO
06/03/2012 671 FICO
06/18/2012 678 FICO
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Terrie1977 wrote:

Chase said it could take 90 days...which was on February 2nd....Its still listed on all 3Smiley Sad

Drives me insane!

Ugh, that's frustrating! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.