cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW contacts for Total visa / First Access (Bank of Missouri)?

tag
Envisioner
Valued Member

GW contacts for Total visa / First Access (Bank of Missouri)?

If anyone has ever achieved GW deletion through them I would profoundly appreciate any assistance because all of the email addresses I used yielded no response and the cards I used to have with them are the only blemishes I have

Thank you very much

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: GW contacts for Total visa / First Access (Bank of Missouri)?

I did some reasearch and could not find any succesful PFD on either creditors you listed. Maybe someone will come along with expperience dealing with them. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 8
Envisioner
Valued Member

Thank you very much regardless

Message 3 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Maybe use this form and see if anyone gets in contact with you 

https://www.bankofmissouri.com/contact-bank-of-missouri/

For the card itself, the only info is email easily found online by entering First Access Bank of Missouri. It should be first search result in Chrome and it contains email. If you already tried that, sorry. 

Could not find anything else 

Message 4 of 8
Envisioner
Valued Member

thank you very much for your efforts... I will post back with developments should they occur

Message 5 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Good luck! 

I hope you get this resolved 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same exact issue!!! I am wanting to try my first and only GW letter to them and I'm having a hard time finding success story's or even a response from them!! Did you ever get more info for them? Have you sent a GW and if so how did it go? I'm so happy I saw I'm not the only one lol.

Message 7 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the same exact issue!!! I am wanting to try my first and only GW letter to them and I'm having a hard time finding success story's or even a response from them!! Did you ever get more info for them? Have you sent a GW and if so how did it go? I'm so happy I saw I'm not the only one lol.

As you have created your own thread on this, this one is past a year since creation and is now closed to further comment.

Comments can be made here  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Help-with-goodwill-letter/td-p/6181151

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.