Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letter Q&A, Examples, and GW Success Stories

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW letter Q&A, Examples, and GW Success Stories

So here is the question I have.  I am a 24 year old college student and I am trying to do what I cant to get my credit history straightened back out now when I can afford to rather than later when I may not be able to.  there are only 3 negative marks on my credit score 1.) approx. $900, 2.) approx. $250, and 3.) approx. $175.  I am hopeing to be able to pay all 3 off by the end of January.  The largest one I am going to have to take a settlement on because its just outside the range of what I can pull together.  Is a GW the best way to go about trying to get them to remove the charges from my credit history even though I intend to pay the debits?  Also, should I include my intention to pay the debts in the GW?

Thanks for the help,

Seraph147

Message 11 of 13
kpresod
Regular Contributor

Re: GWs

Congrats!! I would like to know if you can pm me some of the emails you've sent GW letters too. It would be MOST appreciated. Just seeing this makes me excited. 

Message 12 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Moved:

Re: GW letter Q&A, Examples, and GW Success Stories

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.