Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letter success - 30 day late credit one bank

tag
Snipper117
Contributor

GW letter success - 30 day late credit one bank

Recently while rebuilding my credit I submitted a letter to credit one bank regarding a 30 day late payment from September 2016.

In July I sent 2 letters to the address listed on my credit reports with no luck. About two weeks ago I tried a phone call to customer service with no luck.

On December 12th I emailed a GW letter to a executive officer. On December 14th I received a alert from myfico that a negative item has been removed from my TU report. Turns out a negative item the 30 day late was removed from all 3 of my reports. I also did not receive a follow up email from the executive officer.

Today in the mail I received a letter from credit one bank dated December 14th stating “as a courtesy, our office initialied the process of removing the delinquency previously reported for September 2016 from your credit histiory, as well as that of the authorized user.”

Couldn’t believe it proof that GW does work !
10/07/2020 BK7 Discharged Papers Received
10/07/2020 FICO 8 SCORES EXP 586 EQU 610 TU 557
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: GW letter success - 30 day late credit one bank

Congratulations on your GW success!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 5
Gramz
Contributor

Congrats on your GW request.  That's a great Xmas present.

Gardening ‎10-13-2017

FICO 8[10-25-2017] EX: 706, EQ: 714, TU: 719
FICO 8[1-04-2018] EX: 714, EQ: 737, TU: 721
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! I got rejected by Wells Fargo recently for a 30 day late GW removal, but I'm going to keep trying! 

Message 4 of 5
brwndeyegrl1

Could you pleae email me contact you used? Congratulations and Happy new year.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.