Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW question

tag
Momagain
New Contributor

GW question

Working my way through the GW Saturation process and starting to get reponses from round 1.  I saw (somewhere on this vast community) some specific wording on how to address a refusal due to "requirment to report accurate info"  I have looked and reread and am apparently missing the post I saw it on.  If anyone has a clue where what I'm talking about could be......PLEASE point me in the right direction.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: GW question

the law/CRA agreement says they must report accurately, but it doesn't say they have to report at all. Smiley Wink

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 3
Momagain
New Contributor

Re: GW question

THAT, may be along the lines of what I read.  Something along the lines of if that was the response to remind them that while they were required to report accurate info, they weren't required to report any info at all!!!!   AWESOME.  I had a FB chat with a creditor about a GW adjustment, but got the standard (have to report accurate info) party line, but couldnt find/remember what my response to that info should be!  Thanks, OmarGB9

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.