Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW shot down by applied bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW shot down by applied bank

I have a CO"d account with them from feb. I have paid in full with NCO and didn't know about this site when I did. Anyways this is my only baddie on my reports as of now. I got the standard letter saying they will continue to report charged off paid in full. Should I just keep sending more GW's and kill them with kindness? Thanks for your thoughts!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
midwestgirl44
Contributor

Re: GW shot down by applied bank

Yes! If it's one thing I've learned from these forums, it's to keep sending the GW until you get the result you want. Also, I've heard that it helps to have multiple addresses as well. Hopefully you can catch the eye of someone sympathetic to your situation.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have an email address contact for them? I tried one at appliedcard.com and it was sent thru fine... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, keep sending them GWs. Send multiple letters at once to different addresses. Look up names of the company heads and address letters to them. Eventually you're bound to come across someone who will help you out.

Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck with my GWs yet, but I won't stop. My old CCC got an extra $500 off of me; the least they could do is remove the lates. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just found and called applied banks corp. number in case anyone wants it for future reference. 1.302.326.4200. I tried asking them again nicely to get it removed and they said they sent out a letter on the 10th explaining they could not do that. Arghh!!!!!!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you search them in the search box...to see if anyone else has had success with them???...and which addresses they used???...sometimes you have to send the letters to multiple addresses...and not the same one over and over...
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I did, I saw a couple of the forum members got it taken off. I got several private messages with contacts! Thanks everyone! These guys are a real pain!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

well I emailed and mailed applied bank again 2 more times. they will not budge at all. any thoughts? keep trying? maybe try them around xmas lol?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.