Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW this....support group!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW this....support group!

sent 2 batches of GWs (first on may 14 and second on june 4) to 10 different HSBC addresses for a paid in full but with lates Auto Loan. Got one no response and another response from the HSBC Head quartes in London England asking for more info. I plan on sending these GWs every week until i can convince some one at HSBC to do me the favor of deleting the lates. Has any one had any luck withhsbc auto finance GW ?
Message 291 of 378
NumberCrazy
Established Member

Bridgetkaryn I saw you had a GW letter to NextCard how did that communication go.  Did the CA send you a letter or did you get it removed somehow.  I know it is a long time ago, but if I open up this can of worms I want to know how to deal with them to get this removed permanantly.  Thanks!
Message Edited by NumberCrazy on 07-06-2009 08:16 AM
Message Edited by NumberCrazy on 07-06-2009 08:16 AM
Message 292 of 378
MizzB
Regular Contributor

After sending 22 letters to Midland Credit Management, I finally get a call from the CEO's secretary stating that Mr. Black (the CEO) is aware of my request and that it is under consideration. I've been told that I'll have a response within 48 hours. Hopefully this is a good sign. If not .... more and more letters until I wear them down. I'm determined to get this collection removed from my report.

*********************************************************************************
Current Score (04/20/20): EQ:673; TU: 691; EX: 688 (FICO)
Starting Score (01/20/17): EQ:511 (FICO); TU: 521 (FAKO)
CapOne QS MC: $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $14.5K | OpenSky Visa: $500 | Green Dot MC $300 | Green Dot MC2: $300 | AMEX Gold CC: NPSL | AMEX Platinum CC: NPSL | Amex Gold Delta Skymiles: $3k | DiscoverIT Chrome: $5.6K
Message 293 of 378
MizzB
Regular Contributor

@MizzB wrote:

After sending 22 letters to Midland Credit Management, I finally get a call from the CEO's secretary stating that Mr. edited (the CEO) is aware of my request and that it is under consideration. I've been told that I'll have a response within 48 hours. Hopefully this is a good sign. If not .... more and more letters until I wear them down. I'm determined to get this collection removed from my report.

It worked. I received a call from a Compliance Analyst at Midland stating that the collection would be removed from my file. Smiley Happy

*********************************************************************************
CapOne QS MC: $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $14.5K | OpenSky Visa: $500 | Green Dot MC $300 | Green Dot MC2: $300 | AMEX Gold CC: NPSL | AMEX Platinum CC: NPSL | Amex Gold Delta Skymiles: $3k | DiscoverIT Chrome: $5.6K
Message 294 of 378
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, MizzB!!
Message 295 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had GW luck with Wells Fargo Financial in deleting 1 30 day late.  Closed account and only a year of payment history.  It did take about 6 GW letters sent weeks apart but I can't complain!

GEMB/Mervyns, Triad Financial, and AMEX are still ignoring me. Smiley Sad  Anyone have any luck with those?

Message 296 of 378
TheVerdict
Valued Member

Congratulations MizzB!   I am working on Midland as well.  Can you share the address that you mailed your request to? 

Thanks!

Message 297 of 378
MizzB
Regular Contributor

@TheVerdict wrote:

Congratulations MizzB!   I am working on Midland as well.  Can you share the address that you mailed your request to? 

Thanks!

8875 AERO DR STE 2

SAN DIEGO , CA 92123

I should tell you that each of my letters got more and more detailed and pretty much begged more and more. My last letter contained pictures of my wet drywall (due to a roof leak), proof of a recent respiratory infection and proof of a recent surgery. I basically told them that the conditions of my rental were barely habitable and that I needed this collection removed so that I could qualify for new housing (actually true if my rough leak isn't fixed soon). I also emailed several people, so I really dont know what worked email vs. mail.

Message 298 of 378
TheVerdict
Valued Member

Thanks for the address.  I have a similar situation with my rental, but of course not as bad as yours.  Good luck to you, and I hope that you are able to get in a house soon!
Message 299 of 378
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  I have been trying to get some lates off with Wells.  Could you please share the address you used?
Message 300 of 378
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.