Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW this....support group!

tag
diebadcredit6504
Regular Contributor

Re: GW this....support group!

Last month I sent out 10 GO letters to have inquires removed and just received letter and five of them has been removed. This past Saturday I sent out 28 GW letters to have inquires removed and one letter address to CEO CONNS to have two charges off removed. I'm going to repeat the process this Saturday again.
EX - 522 (Oct 2013) 695 (May 2014)

TU FICO - 580 (Oct 2013) 680 (May 2014)

EQ - 509 - (Oct 2013) 672 (May 2014)
Message 351 of 378
diebadcredit6504
Regular Contributor

Does anybody have any contact for CONNS? I sent a letter to have two paid charge off remove but I haven't heard anythin back ...

EX - 522 (Oct 2013) 695 (May 2014)

TU FICO - 580 (Oct 2013) 680 (May 2014)

EQ - 509 - (Oct 2013) 672 (May 2014)
Message 352 of 378
SashaDixon
New Contributor

Does anyone have contact info for sending a GW to RJM Acquisitions? The collection was paid in June 2012, but I would like it removed. Thanks!!!

Starting Score: EQ: 645 TU: 663 EX: 630
Current Score: EQ: 690 TU: 658 EX: 675
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 353 of 378
treski
Frequent Contributor

I sent sent out a bath of GWs and PFDs.  I also sent out 3 Symphony toffee/chocolate bars for 2 particularly stubborn baddies.  :-)

NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa $25k, USAA MC $3.5k, USAA Amex $3.5k
Message 354 of 378
manolommaad

Hello, I am new here and been reading a lot of good information. I started a journey to clean up my CR. I have around 6 collections and planning to PIF. Is it ok to send a letter to the CRA to delete paid collections or send a GW to the CAs? It is so hard  where to start but I don't mind sending the GW letter to CAs or letter of deletion to CRA for PIF collections. I appreciate all your input. Thank you

Message 355 of 378
txmetalhead
Established Member

I am looking to send GW letters out to FIrst Financial Bank (1FB) and also to JCPenney/GEMB. 1FB I had sent to collections and "paid settlement in full" a year and a half later. I think JCP had sent it as a 30-day late - that one I paid off almost immediately! BOTH of these, I just want to see if, since I paid them off, I could get them removed entirely? 1FB reports as an open, negative account sent to collections. Maybe I could see if they counter the GW letter and I could say...okay, can you at least update this crap to the CRAs?! haha...ANY advice is greatly appreciated!

A few choices here:

-Send GW, keep sending GW

-Send GW, call EO

-??? You tell me ???

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 618 EQ / 629 CK
Current Score: 618 EQ / 629 CK
Goal Score: 700 for ALL 3 CRAs

Message 356 of 378
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

What do you guys title the email and how often do you send the emails? Letters? I planed on sending emails daily and letters once a week. 

Personal:

Business:

Message 357 of 378
MzCharming
New Contributor

@diebadcredit6504 wrote:
Last month I sent out 10 GO letters to have inquires removed and just received letter and five of them has been removed. This past Saturday I sent out 28 GW letters to have inquires removed and one letter address to CEO CONNS to have two charges off removed. I'm going to repeat the process this Saturday again.

How do you GW inquires...? I thought that only worked with accounts. Smiley Indifferent would love to get a few off my CR. Is there a sample that you would be confortable in posting. 

Thanks!

Where I Started: TU: 492 EQ: 411 EX: 486
Where I Am: TU:550 EQ: 530, EX 557
Message 358 of 378
Tbelle
Established Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone had an email or physical address to send a GW letter to Honda financial?

thanks!

Message 359 of 378
taj_laneal
New Contributor

Yes, I would like to know how often to send the GWs and how to GW inquiries as well...

Starting Score: 09/14 EQ 596 TU 587 EX 588
Current Score: 11/14 EQ 670
TU 602 (CK VantageScore 688)
EX 656

Goal Score: 700

Message 360 of 378
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.