Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW works: AFNI Deleted

tag
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

GW works: AFNI Deleted

I have been lurking on these forums for the past month, taking in all the wonderful knowledge everyone here has to offer. Sunday night I wrote several GW letters, I snail mailed them all except Afni. I emailed them. Monday afternoon they sent me an email asking for additional information, which I sent. Monday evening they kindly sent me an email letting me know that they have contacted all three credit bureaus and requested they delete that collection. I'm thrilled! I didn't know if they would or not with the account being settled for half the amount, but they did. Now I just have to wait for the credit bureaus to reflect that. My first victory...so so sweet.
Starting Scores Nov 17: 581(EQ) 571(TU) 563(EX)
Cap One VentureOne 5k, Discover 2k, Amex Delta Gold 1k, Amex SPG 1k, Capital One 500,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Mistakes
Contributor

Re: GW works: AFNI Deleted

Will you please email me the email address?  Thank you sooo much and CONGRATS!!

Starting Score: EX649/EQ637/TU611
Current Score: EX649/EQ637/TU620
Goal Score: 750+ ALL 3 by December 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Message 3 of 5
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

It is the same recoveryteam Afni address. They answered very quickly. Good luck.
Starting Scores Nov 17: 581(EQ) 571(TU) 563(EX)
Cap One VentureOne 5k, Discover 2k, Amex Delta Gold 1k, Amex SPG 1k, Capital One 500,
Message 4 of 5
caneridge
Established Member

WooHoo! Got my letter in the mail today that they are deleting the TL from all 3 CRA's....thanks to everyone for the wealth of information that you share on these forums daily! You guys ROCK!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.