Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good...and BAD News...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good...and BAD News...

The good news is.....LVNV FUNDING...is...GONE!!!!...I sent them a DV last month...and I pulled my reports today...and they are GONE....but....

I plan on purchasing a home in the next 6 months...and I don't want them to sell this to another CA...and this reappear...so I'm not SUPER happy about this...but I have been through a lot with them...and now they are gone...I'm happy for that...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good...and BAD News...

Congrads!   just have your DV ready if another CA appears or contacts you!!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!...will do...the funny thing is...I sent them a DV CMRRR...at the end of June..and have NOT received my greencard yet...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sly, you know I love you to pieces, but I gotta do this -- it's for your own good:

SMACK!!!!!!

Stop it, now, you hear?! You've done GREAT and you don't need to be worrying about what might happen 6 months from now!! You deserve BETTER than that. And I am NOT going to let you ruin your own victory celebration!!

Now you march your patootie into the kitchen and make yourself a naughty, sinfully delicious chocolate sundae (WITH sprinkles) and gorge yourself silly. Or whatever men do to celebrate. You've earned it!!!!

And if those butt-nuggets even think about coming back, I'll spank them with a wooden spoon (that I accidentally nailed a few spikes into -- whoops!!)! >Smiley Happy

You pat yourself on the back now, y'hear?!

Seriously, congrats, Sly!!! WTG!!!! W00t!! W00t!!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Just keep looking for any soft pulls and phone calls just in case.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.