Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news and Bad news.

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Good news and Bad news.

Well the good news is my dispute is finally complete. Directv was reported on my credit report by 3 different CA. Well I check my email this morning, logged on to Transunion. It appears that Allied Interstate and NCO could not verify so the were deleted. Yippy..... But the bad news is NCO sent me a settlement offer 2-3 weeks ago and I settled the account. If I would have waited a little longer I could have kept my $150.

BTW --My last collection account was 2 years ago. Although I have 11 accounts in collection.(I am going to dispute a few more because I think one of those bills are a duplicate and another one my insurance should have paid for.) My back of america card is reporting $500 credit limit, Crown Jewelers card reporting $2500 and I have not been late on a car loan that I have had for a year. My FAKO score says 705. I soooo want to pull my credit score.....

Thanks to you myfico family!!Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jbh
Established Contributor

Re: Good news and Bad news.

Good to see it is working out for you. If I may, I have one question for you. Did you dispute through transunion or did you send a debt validation letter? Thanks for your time and congrats.
Message 2 of 3
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Good news and Bad news.

I did the dispute through TU.

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.