Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Campaign

tag
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Goodwill Campaign

**Update**. I received an email from Credit One today and they are deleting the trade line!!  WHOOT. They said to allow 60-90 days, but it has already been deleted from my EX acct. No word yet from Synchrony, but I don’t have high hopes on that score. Even if Synchrony doesn’t come through, it will fall off organically by next March, and even earlier on TU and EX through EE. 🤷🏻‍♀️

After the success EE with Experian yesterday decided to start a goodwill campaign.   I emailed the CEO of both Credit One and Synchrony with hopes of goodwill removals for my last two charge offs.  Synchrony emailed with in a couple of hours to tell me they would review the account and I should hear back within 2 business days.  I received a call from the office of the President of Credit One today to tell me they are reviewing that account and I should hear back within 72 hours.  I'm amazed at the quick responses!  Fingers crossed, hoping these work!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Goodwill Campaign

Good Luck! Been a few deletions from CO on the forums. Sync is a long shot. Fingers crossed.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was successful with CreditOne using the same method you used, and had the same process. Today I received a reply and PDF attachment that they were initiating the process to update the three bureaus. Said it would take 60 to 90 days, though. Ugh! Smiley Happy

I did not have luck with Discover or Chase. Both rejected. I was really hoping to get the Discover off. :/
Message 3 of 15
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Is it possible for you to pm me the address you used for synchrony?

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 4 of 15
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Sure thing. Good luck!

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give me the email you used for credit one? I also need to send a Goodwill. Thank you!
Message 6 of 15
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Reminder: it is a violation of the myFICO Forums Terms of Service to share email addresses either publicly or via private messages.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Message 7 of 15
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Update in the first post. 

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peazmom wrote:

**Update**. I received an email from Credit One today and they are deleting the trade line!!  WHOOT. They said to allow 60-90 days, but it has already been deleted from my EX acct. No word yet from Synchrony, but I don’t have high hopes on that score. Even if Synchrony doesn’t come through, it will fall off organically by next March, and even earlier on TU and EX through EE. 🤷🏻‍♀️

After the success EE with Experian yesterday decided to start a goodwill campaign.   I emailed the CEO of both Credit One and Synchrony with hopes of goodwill removals for my last two charge offs.  Synchrony emailed with in a couple of hours to tell me they would review the account and I should hear back within 2 business days.  I received a call from the office of the President of Credit One today to tell me they are reviewing that account and I should hear back within 72 hours.  I'm amazed at the quick responses!  Fingers crossed, hoping these work!

Can you please share what you wrote in your goodwill letters? Thank you!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.