Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Campaign

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill Campaign

Excellent news - congrats! I had no luck Ewing Synch myself in the past so I’m hoping it works out for you Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Excellent news - congrats! I had no luck Ewing Synch myself in the past so I’m hoping it works out for you Smiley Happy

I had no luck at all with Synch...they are going to be the last man standing as far as baddies on my report.  Luckily, TU EE’d them in September.  I should be able to EE them with Experian in February and they will die a natural death with Equifax in April.  This whole rebuild has been a very painful, but valuable lesson.  If not for this site, I would still be flailing. 

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If EE in September with TU was not done earlier than normal, that is, if September was the 6 month out mark, then you can EE it on EX on December 1st (EX grants EE three months early), then let it age off of EQ naturally in March.

Same thing for me, one month behind - I was able to EE my Synch on 10/1, and will with EX on 1/1, before it drops on its own from EQ in April.
Message 13 of 15
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
If EE in September with TU was not done earlier than normal, that is, if September was the 6 month out mark, then you can EE it on EX on December 1st (EX grants EE three months early), then let it age off of EQ naturally in April.

Same thing for me, one month behind - I was able to EE my Synch on 10/1, and will with EX on 1/1, before it drops on its own from EQ in April.

It was reporting in TU with the DOFD as 5/13 (same as the other two bureaus), but TU also as the line that says estimated month and year that this item will be removed.  That line was showing 3/2020.  I took a shot, hoping the Supervisor would be in a good mood and go by that date and he did.  Unfortunately, the other two only reference the DOFD date of 5/13, so I think I will have to sit it out.  It’s killing me though.  I’m much more task oriented and having to wait for time to pass for things to happen is rough.  I keep tell myself the ol’ sprint vs marathon analogy and you’d think that by age 60 I would have learned, but old dogs/new tricks and all.

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah I see, you got lucky with TU. Good that you did and at least that one is clean but it sucks to have to wait. I know what you mean. I’m waiting to EE one on EX and let it fall from EQ. My final derog is one that I was promised PFD and they reneged on it, and I’m hoping to get that handled too - I’ve filed to do so and am just waiting to hear back. Crossing fingers for both of us Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.