Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill First Premier

tag
alipz
New Contributor

Goodwill First Premier

Does anyone have a current email or address for First Premier CEO?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Goodwill First Premier

Try looking on ceoemail.com.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Heads up. They dont budge. One of the brutal ones. But good luck!

Message 3 of 13
alipz
New Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Heads up. They dont budge. One of the brutal ones. But good luck!

I know it's probably futile, but they cant sue me, I paid the balances....figured I'll email, call and send letters every single day until they're scheduled to fall off. Same treatment they gave me. Lol

Message 4 of 13
notyours
Contributor

Smiley Very Happy 

GW success 30 day late removed from 2 store accounts.
waiting on Citibank SL GW response --
Message 5 of 13
Calijen37
Established Member

I submitted a direct dispute using this email address: presref@premierbankcard.com with no luck:-( First Premier would not budge, so now I'm going to try to get them deleted via the credit bureaus. Good luck! 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw a post from like 2015 that the following email worked wonders to get accounts deleted the Premier. They don't seem to ever report correctly and I have emailed them a few days ago to get 2 accounts corrected/deleted. Here is the email used.

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a Notice of Direct Dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information you have posted to my credit file. On a few separate occasions I have disputed with all three credit bureaus Equifax, Transunion, and Experian pertaining to(2) credit cards with First Premier Bank. for the date of last activity, payment history, status and the dispute was returned verified. After some further investigation on my part, I am also concerned that the reporting to Equifax, Experian, and Transunion may be inaccurate. In compliance with FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), and enacting regulations published at 74 Fed Reg 31484 (July 1, 2009), this Notice includes the following

Basis for the dispute:

On Equifax  reports an open date of 01/2017 and 12/2015, reports date of last payment as 11/2017 and 12/2017; and does not list a date closed.

On Transunion  reports open on 01/2017 and 12/2015  ; date of last activity of 06/2020 and 06/2020; date closed as 01/17/2018 and 01/17/2018; and no payment history is reported as well as a High Balance still being reported.

On Experian shows an open date of 01/2017 and 12/2015.  It does not list a date of last payment, and does not list date closed.  

Credit Utilization is still reporting based on Transunion and showing Balances owed.

Clearly the highlighted dates do not match. Please clarify the record, provide correct dates for all 3 credit bureau reporting as well as a correct payment history for the account.

Under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(E), you have the duty to review all of the information in this Notice of Dispute, to complete your investigation, and report back to me the results of your investigation, within 30-days of my Notice of Dispute. I Submitted a CFPB complaint against the credit bureaus for not fully investigating.

In addition, I humbly request that you provide me with complete transaction and payment history, a copy of any signed contracts or agreements,

Message 7 of 13
alipz
New Contributor

Did you send this to Premier or the credit bureaus?

@Anonymous wrote:

I saw a post from like 2015 that the following email worked wonders to get accounts deleted the Premier. They don't seem to ever report correctly and I have emailed them a few days ago to get 2 accounts corrected/deleted. Here is the email used.

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a Notice of Direct Dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information you have posted to my credit file. On a few separate occasions I have disputed with all three credit bureaus Equifax, Transunion, and Experian pertaining to(2) credit cards with First Premier Bank. for the date of last activity, payment history, status and the dispute was returned verified. After some further investigation on my part, I am also concerned that the reporting to Equifax, Experian, and Transunion may be inaccurate. In compliance with FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), and enacting regulations published at 74 Fed Reg 31484 (July 1, 2009), this Notice includes the following

Basis for the dispute:

On Equifax  reports an open date of 01/2017 and 12/2015, reports date of last payment as 11/2017 and 12/2017; and does not list a date closed.

On Transunion  reports open on 01/2017 and 12/2015  ; date of last activity of 06/2020 and 06/2020; date closed as 01/17/2018 and 01/17/2018; and no payment history is reported as well as a High Balance still being reported.

On Experian shows an open date of 01/2017 and 12/2015.  It does not list a date of last payment, and does not list date closed.  

Credit Utilization is still reporting based on Transunion and showing Balances owed.

Clearly the highlighted dates do not match. Please clarify the record, provide correct dates for all 3 credit bureau reporting as well as a correct payment history for the account.

Under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(E), you have the duty to review all of the information in this Notice of Dispute, to complete your investigation, and report back to me the results of your investigation, within 30-days of my Notice of Dispute. I Submitted a CFPB complaint against the credit bureaus for not fully investigating.

In addition, I humbly request that you provide me with complete transaction and payment history, a copy of any signed contracts or agreements,

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@alipz wrote:

Did you send this to Premier or the credit bureaus?

@Anonymous wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

Basis for the dispute:

The 623 method requires to dispute first with the CRA, and then with the OC. You need to dispute inaccurate informatoin to avoid being flag as frivolous. Please use paper reports and not digital reports to dispute information since paper reports tend to provide full details. 

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email works just as well as regular mail in some occasions. In this instance with First Premier it goes right to the office of the president. Many people have used this template with First Premier as well as other creditors. 

Most creditors do not report all information correctly on CBR, so their is a basis to dispute. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.