Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Letter to Credit One Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill Letter to Credit One Bank

Hello,

I've sent to GW letters to Credit One bank to delete my 30,60 late payments and all i get is " It is our policy to report all payment histories to the Credit Bureas as the payment received and credited to the account. All Credit One bank accounts are reported to credit agencies every thirty days. Therefore, we are unable to grant your request to remove the delinquencies that have been reported." Has anyone had luck with this company if so please tell me. Thank You

EX 624 TU 605 EX ? 1/14/2012

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
KeithW
Frequent Contributor

Re: Goodwill Letter to Credit One Bank

I am in the same boat. I had a 30 and 60 day late back in 2009. Only late payments I have ever had with them in over 4 years. I sent them a GW letter 3 weeks ago. So far nothing.

EQ671 TU673 EX662
Message 2 of 13
rogersave
Regular Contributor

They just deleted a CO for me today. I emailed them, cant wait for the next few days to see it off of my CR!

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rogersave, how did you get them to delete? I have an old co with them. Also can you pm me the email address? Thanks!!
Message 4 of 13
KeithW
Frequent Contributor

Could some one give me an email address to ask them about removing a late payment?

EQ671 TU673 EX662
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the email address for Credit One Bank please.

Message 6 of 13
AshCas
Regular Contributor

Credit One will delete old Charge-Offs if you fax them the letter from the collection agency saying you paid in full.  They were actually super easy to deal with, and deleted within a day of my request!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please PM me what you did? This is one of two remaining baddies on my report. I paid the CA off but don't have a letter from them...would really like to GW this off. Thanks!!
Message 8 of 13
cakooh

Hello,

I too, recently paid an old chargeoff account off and I haven't had any luck with getting this account taken off my credit report.  Is there anyone in particular that I should contact within Credit One Bank.  Everyone that I have spoke with, said that I had to wait for it to come off my credit report in seven years.  Can anyone give me any contact information that will help me? 

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone would be so kind to send me the contact info for Credit One as well Smiley Happy

thank you!!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.