Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill letter

I'm not sure if it's correct forums. I'm planning on to sent good will letters to capital one and target for 30 days late removal. Does anyone know the correct address for these company? Just want to make sure to sent the correct address instead of PO Box 

thanks 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Reviewers
Established Contributor

Re: Goodwill letter

@Anonymous I'd recommend looking at this thread here which provides you with GW Example Letters for starters. Also, you should take a look at this thread called here which gives you Backdoor Numbers to the companies. The thread has CAP1 and Target contact info. If you want to find out the e-mails and addresses where to send the goodwills too you can also use https://www.ceoemail.com/. Viewing these threads personally helped me get a few late payments removed from my Capital One.

Message 2 of 5
Conceptual23
Frequent Contributor

Send an email to the CEO rich.fairbank@capitalone.com 

This worked well for me in the past. 

Starting FICO 8s | 06/2018: EX 601 ✦ EQ 605 ✦ TU 590
Current FICO 8s | 9/2022: EX 732 ✦ EQ 739✦ TU 743
2023 Goal Score: 760+

Business Cards:

Message 3 of 5
Tlc0202
New Visitor

I'm just curious if you had any results yet. I am having zero luck so far with Target and Credit one! I even tried the backdoor number for target and got "we are only allowed to report accurate information" speech. 

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not sure if it's correct forums. I'm planning on to sent good will letters to capital one and target for 30 days late removal. Does anyone know the correct address for these company? Just want to make sure to sent the correct address instead of PO Box 

Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Welcome @Tlc0202 

The info provided above is correct. Good Luck.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.