Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill success - maybe

tag
ZiggstergetsaREFI
Valued Member

Goodwill success - maybe

Hello everyone. Thanks for all your advice. I lobbied Ocwen to stop reporting ONE 30 day late from my reports. (I had 4 total). They sent me an email cofirming, and said they have no control over how long it will take the bureaus to change the reports. Does anyone have experience as to how long I'll have to wait? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Goodwill success - maybe

@svobodny wrote:

Hello everyone. Thanks for all your advice. I lobbied Ocwen to stop reporting ONE 30 day late from my reports. (I had 4 total). They sent me an email cofirming, and said they have no control over how long it will take the bureaus to change the reports. Does anyone have experience as to how long I'll have to wait? Thanks!

Usually should see results in a couple of weeks but it can take up to 45 from experience.. Usually changes happen sooner than later, but sometimes you just have to wait it out..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 4
ZiggstergetsaREFI
Valued Member

Thanks, rckstrscott.

I have a confirmation number from Ocwen, but I'm hesitant to contact the CRA's with it so it doesn't get jinxed!

Message 3 of 4
User273165
Regular Contributor

It will take from 30 to 45 days for the CRA to update their files.

Good Luck

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.