cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill success with CreditOne!

Valued Member

Goodwill success with CreditOne!

I have two charge offs with CreditOne bank. One from October 2017 and one from January 2018. Both were sold to LVNV Funding. Since CreditOne no longer owns the debt I had no chance of PFD with them so I sent a goodwill letter asking them to remove both of the accounts from my credit reports. I sent the goodwill letter via email on January 29th. A week later I received a voicemail and an email from someone at the presidents office saying they would have my request reviewed in 3-5 business days. Yesterday I got an alert that one of the accounts had been removed from TU. Then today I got an email with a PDF document attached stating that as a courtesy they will remove both charge offs from my credit reports! They said to allow 30-60 days to see the change.

And for those wondering, I just used the presidents email. You can find it in the forums and by doing a quick google search.
6 REPLIES
Established Member

Re: Goodwill success with CreditOne!

That is great.  Congrats!  I emailed a different executive on Thursday evening last week.  I received an email and voicemail about 2 hours ago from a person with the title "Presidential Representative, Customer Service".  Both indicated I can expect an email response to my request within 2-5 business days.  Hope mine has a similar outcome.

Message 2 of 7
Valued Member

Same thing as me! I’m assuming you can expect success. Fingers crossed for you!
Message 3 of 7
Established Member

Congrats! But, did u ask credit one or lvnv to remove them, I got confused in the beginning of the post

Message 4 of 7
Valued Member

I asked CreditOne! Sorry for the confusion. I’ll be working on a PFD with the LVNV collections next.
Message 5 of 7
Established Member

Cali_Alli, check your PM Inbox

Message 6 of 7

Had the same experience, seems like they are very forgiving if you ask nicely
Starting Score: EQ 681|TU 660|EX 680 Jan 2019
Current Score: EQ 681|TU 660|EX 680 Feb 2019
Goal Score: EQ 800|TU 800|EX 800
Message 7 of 7