Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got some inside info!!!!

tag
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Got some inside info!!!!

Spent the last 2 hours on the phone arguing with a Transunion Supervisor in USA special handling department.

I have had an ongoing situation with my friends Trans report, I've been assisting him in getting his credit all set, anyway the situation has SOOOOOO much proof on our end that  he does not owe this (it was paid in full before it ever went to collections) yet the collection agency keeps validating and winning these disputes........

so I asked "with ALL of the proof we sent you, how the the F#%$ can they win? what could they possibly have shown you???"

she had no answer, but sorry i wasn not having that, I kept it up and i would not let her off the phone, asked in different ways etc.

she finally says "they don't have to prove anything or even address one bit of proof, all they need to do is respond with your name and address and they WIN the dispute!!!!!!!!! thats IT, name and addy,  SS# is optional lmfaoooooooooo

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
IncrsCreditScore
Established Contributor

Re: Got some inside info!!!!

That is so not right!  How can anyone win with that kind of thinking from a credit bureau!!!

Message 2 of 16
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

can't.........  our only chance is that they don't respond 

Message 3 of 16
Thaitea007
Regular Contributor

It’s called e-OSCAR.. they don’t investigate a **bleep** thing. The CRA codes your dispute and sends it to OC or CA they then code it back and done.

I’m simplifying it but that’s what I have been reading. I’m sure someone with more knowledge can’t break it down in more details.
Starting Fico (6/29/18):EX 610, TU 595, EQ 603
Fico (9/1/18):EX 620, TU 599,EQ 631
(10-1-18) EX 630, TU 607, EQ 641
Goal: 670(Jan'19)

Message 4 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

You now need to go after the CA for false credit reporting.

Message 5 of 16
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

how so

Message 6 of 16
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Stugotsv10 wrote:

Spent the last 2 hours on the phone arguing with a Transunion Supervisor in USA special handling department.

I have had an ongoing situation with my friends Trans report, I've been assisting him in getting his credit all set, anyway the situation has SOOOOOO much proof on our end that  he does not owe this (it was paid in full before it ever went to collections) yet the collection agency keeps validating and winning these disputes........

so I asked "with ALL of the proof we sent you, how the the F#%$ can they win? what could they possibly have shown you???"

she had no answer, but sorry i wasn not having that, I kept it up and i would not let her off the phone, asked in different ways etc.

she finally says "they don't have to prove anything or even address one bit of proof, all they need to do is respond with your name and address and they WIN the dispute!!!!!!!!! thats IT, name and addy,  SS# is optional lmfaoooooooooo

According to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Section 609 (a)(1)(A),  a CRA is required by federal law to verify - through the physical verification of the original signed consumer contract - any and all accounts they post on a credit report.  Otherwise, anyone paying for the CRA reporting services could fax, mail or email in a fraudulent account.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 7 of 16
Thaitea007
Regular Contributor

Did you send the Collection Agency a DV letter?

Message 8 of 16
Stugotsv10
Frequent Contributor

Several times.

the Collection agency is "verifying" eith transunion after 4 days each time too 

Message 9 of 16
Thaitea007
Regular Contributor

What is Collection agency proof of Validation?

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.