Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grateful for all the info!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grateful for all the info!!!

Just starting this journey. 7 years ago I escaped a domestic violence situation that left me with PTSD & broken bones. I left with my life and two suitcases. My great credit was ruined by the abuser and my inability to pay bills & medical bills as I was homeless. Fast forward to now; my business is doing great, life is amazing and I’m ready to get my credit back on track. I eventually want to buy a house, but short term I am in need of extensive dental rehabilitation that is minimum $13,000.00, thus I’ll need a loan. I was so scared to check my credit score as it was 580 a few years back. As of yesterday it’s at 606. After reading in this forum, I am following some advise by reviewing my credit report and reporting inaccuracies & I just applied for the Cap1 Quicksilver and was approved. I’ve learned to live according to my means so I’ll only use the card for gas or groceries and pay it in full each month. Looking forward to learning more and watching my score go up.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Grateful for all the info!!!

Hi SocalMama

Congratulations on your rebuilding journey. Just remember,

"ACTION CURES FEAR"
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything will be alright. Stay strong and read this forum before you sleep every night and it will help you a lot for rebuilding process.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the encouragement. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What great advice and so very true.

@Anonymous
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks socalmama!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.