Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great news today!!!

tag
vol4life
Valued Member

Great news today!!!

Just started researching on this board a couple days ago and have really been addicted to learning about all the ways to help rebuild my credit. I sent in a GW letter through email to one of the collection companies from back in 2007 yesterday, and today I get an email back saying they reported to all 3 CRA to have it deleted! That is such great news for me! Thank you everyone for contributing what you do....

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
rogersave
Regular Contributor

Re: Great news today!!!

congrats, Im addicted too. On vacation from work and I have been reading this site like crazy trying to get contacts to GW old paid off chargeoffs. Good luck!

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 2 of 7
vol4life
Valued Member

So far, 2 CO deleted with one more that wants to delete but doesn't know how to...and both Chase accounts deleted! All of this in less than a week. Couple months from now, I will have a clean slate and finally back on track to having good credit.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I've had two out of four baddies agreed on to be deleted. One said they were considering it yesterday, but it's no longer on my CR as of today. Just hoping for one more! Good luck with the rest of your GW requests!

Message 4 of 7
rogersave
Regular Contributor

Congrats, Ive gotten a paid CO and Verizon deleted off my CRsince I started last week. Got 1 denial but will keep trying with them. Have a few other emails going out today and tomorrow. Good luck!!!

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 5 of 7
annielorie
Valued Contributor

That is great news, now keep your nose clean and pay on timeSmiley Tongue

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome news and great work!!!!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.