Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gw letter for cap one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gw letter for cap one

Hi can somebody pm me the contact info capital one I have a few lates I'm trying to get remove please and thanks!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gw letter for cap one

@aTwan2479 wrote:
Hi can somebody pm me the contact info capital one I have a few lates I'm trying to get remove please and thanks!

Fair warning, it is hard to get them to remove anything at all.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got lucky, I sent them GW letter by email and the excutive work on my case the next day. I got it deleted, so im lucky i guess.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got lucky, I sent them GW letter by email and the excutive work on my case the next day. I got it deleted, so im lucky i guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which email did you send the email to ? I have sent so many emails to Mr. Richard F. at Cap1 but have not heard anything back at all. If you have different emails could you please pm me also ? thanks in adavance.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've emailed also with no luck.  Wish I could get the one late pay removed. MSmiley Mad

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cant email with regular email...email with GW letter and explain why you didnt pay the debt before.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I should have went straight to the EO instead because the regular people said I DISPUTED the ONE late payment I was trying to have removed w/GW letter and it was an old closed account at that!!!!!!  Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm me the EO info please?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone get the email info fot the EO? I could use it as well please.

Message 9 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Did anyone get the email info fot the EO? I could use it as well please.

Cap 1 EO E-mail Contact Info

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.