Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Credit Sesame, how current??

tag
cocomadd
Regular Contributor

HELP! Credit Sesame, how current??

Hey all,

I went into the Credit Sesame site this morning and it shows my score lost 19 points!  I am aware of some junk debt popping up on my reports, but it's on dispute via a letter I sent to Experian.  My question is...how current is Credit Sesame?  Do they pull "real time" scores/reports like myfico does?  I do not want to pay to get my experian scores and report if Credit Sesame is on point.  Experian wont give me feedback because I do not have a current credit report number!  I am sick and tired of paying for reports, scores,...!

Thanks!

Exp/647-Fako
EQ/629-Fico
Trans/656-Fako
NEW SCORES
EX/665
EQ/642
Trans/656 Fako

This is new to me but I will take the 750+ challenge! Goal by May 2014
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gogotexan
Regular Contributor

Re: HELP! Credit Sesame, how current??

Credit Sesame updates once per month, it will show you the last time your info updated on the home screen.  Mine just updated yesterday (8/5/13), prior to that the last update was 7/2/13, so it's not always exactly 30 days.  Hope this helps.

Starting Scores 11/12/2012 EX - 590, EQ - 584, TU - 601
FICO Scores as of 02/06/2014 EX - 687, EQ - 659, TU - 697
BK 7 Discharged Oct 2010, In my wallet: NFCU VisaSiggy $26K; NFCU GoRewards $10K; NFCU Navcheck $15K; Star Furniture $5K, Conns Credit $7K, GE (Ashley Furniture) $1K, GE (Rooms to Go) $3K, Barclay Arrival MC $3K; PWFCU Visa $2.5K; Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2K; Chase Freedome $500; Cap1 Secured $500
Message 2 of 3
cocomadd
Regular Contributor

Re: HELP! Credit Sesame, how current??

Thanks,  hey I bit the biullet and ordered my CR from the Experian website to get the latest and greatest and the pop up collection wasn't there! So, I believe the Credit Sesame reporting is behind the ball.  Maybe it reported right before it came off, I sent the dispute 2 weeks ago, so maybe it is 2 weeks behind??? I doubt it is more on track than the Experian website itself....

Exp/647-Fako
EQ/629-Fico
Trans/656-Fako
NEW SCORES
EX/665
EQ/642
Trans/656 Fako

This is new to me but I will take the 750+ challenge! Goal by May 2014
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.