Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: Credit Simulator What If

tag
jerryramirez

HELP: Credit Simulator What If

Good Evening Everyone,
I'm looking for a credit simulator application that could help forecast if you paid off balances. It would project your credit score. I worked with a credit lender for a mortgage, and she was able to help my score from 490 to 680. I know fico has a simulator, but it's simple and not helpful to me. The mortgage lender I was using had something similar below. What I'm trying to accomplish is a target credit balance, old collections, or time to see that improvement, then guessing

https://ciscocredit.com/downloads/What-If-Simulator/What-If-Simulator-Sample.htm

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: HELP: Credit Simulator What If

No simulator is useful, to be honest. All simulators are educational tools at best.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 4
jerryramirez

So what will help increase scores when you want to target a particular bureau? 

Message 3 of 4
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well, there's no one size fits all answer. If you want, you can post all of your accounts on here, both good and bad, along with their credit limits, balances, status, DOFD (Date of First Delinquency, or when the account first went delinquent and never became current again), creditor, and income available each month to go towards debts, and we can help you formulate a game plan. 

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.