cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ! got a BUNCH OF STUFF DELETED, still need advice on some lines, and how i can get approved!etc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP ! got a BUNCH OF STUFF DELETED, still need advice on some lines, and how i can get approved!etc

So hello, my name is Mat,

I have been shadowing this forum and my FICO page for quite some time now, learning different things and trying different things. I , am 25 years old 26 on may 28th , when i was 17-18 i ruined my credit between cap one , walmart , macys, student loans then default , and several medicals etc checks that didn't go thru and ended up on credit report it litterally DESTROYED me and my financial credit possibilities. well now its been quite a long time and going from starting in the 470-490 score range about November 2017 to now may 2018 i have a 540 EXPERIAN FICO 8 score (yet my ck vantage score 3.0's are finally from 490s a few mo ago now to 580 TU and 577 EQ , wth!! why are my FICO scores so low yet vantage higher almost average, ck and credit sesame keep trying to tell me i have good approval odds for QS1 and platinum and a few others yet they all deny me so whats going on here!!!), not sure the other two i think TU FICO 8 is around 492-497 (not sure why that is) but i got ALOTTTT deleted the past 3 mo's especially a 300$ credit limit reporting 495% utilization capital one charge off for 1200$ some odd dollars was FINALLY removed as of late april early may this mo due to 7 year cut off SOL i quickly disputed that one 

the following are my current baddie and 1 current collection , all with late pmts (none in several months) 

CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMNT: OWED - $2,603.00       ---------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - $120.00 
EOS CCA: F. F. THOMPSON HOSP: OWED - $385.00       ----------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  *****(IN COLLECTIONS ON EXPERIAN  - THE ONLY COLLECTIONS ITEM)*****

"LVNV FUNDING LLC: WEBBANK FINGERHUT FRESHSTART- C/O RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES: OWED -$234.00   -------> ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT -$25.00       status - CLOSED/CHG OFF ***** (^^^ IN COLLECTION ON TRANSUNION - THE ONLY COLLECTIONS ON TU - INFO FROM CK ) ******

*****NOTE ABOUT STUDENT LOANS #1*****(Never even set one up i took a year off school, now im back in school and this is attacking me , i thought during when your in college your loans are deferred? also mind you that all student loan owed debt etc is from new york when i lived there and went to college , i moved to new jersey about two years ago and just started going back to college down here - as a non graduate till i can pay the school in NY and get transcripts down here) 

*****NOTE ABOUT STUDENT LOANS #2*****(Apparently when u look below , it seems as tho my student loans are duplicated, the ones with NEL , for nelnet, are closed and transferred,

then there's at lest two that are the same exact original bal, but i know for sure the nel ones were closed and transferred so shouldn't they be off my report and the new holder "USDOE" just be on ? correct me if im wrong but i have disputed it 3 times cause of this , duplication to no regards, they keep keeping them and it is destroying any chances of getting credit, i shud totaly be able to get sub prime or cap one QS1 yet everything declines me ))  

DEPT OF EDU/NELNET: OWED - $485.00 ------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  (closed due to refinance or transfer - WHICH IS THE BELOW LAST 3 FROM US DOE)

DEPT OF EDU/NELNET: OWED - $5015.00  ------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  (closed due to refinance or transfer - WHICH IS THE BELOW LAST 3 FROM US DOE)

DEPT OF EDU/NELNET: OWED - $4960.00  ------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  (closed due to refinance or transfer - WHICH IS THE BELOW LAST 3 FROM US DOE)
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:   OWED - $459.00  ---------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a      status - CLOSED/CHG OFF 
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:   OWED - $6,011.00  ---------->    ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a    status - CLOSED/CHG OFF 
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:  OWED - $5,688.00 ---------->   ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT -N/a    status - CLOSED/CHG OFF 

so my questions to u guys are:

1) How can i get these , what seem like just duplicated of the same loan from college , off  my report and fixed since online instant dispute via credit karma and Experian  are not working? 

2) what are some ways i can up my credit, i really thought all these deletions ( im not kidding must be 10 things that came off the last month or so the biggest my cap one ) would have made a good change to me

3) are there ANY UNSECURED cards i can get , as of April 18, 2018 i applied to the following at 529 score EX FICO 8 (my score bumped + 11 pts the other day 5/9/18) but on 4/18/18 i appd and got denied for lack of history , credit age and serious delinquency and or collection filed , for :

Credit one Rebuilder

Cap one platinum

cap one QS1

indigo card

milestone

surge card

first access

total visa

walmart store card and mastercard

and some others too

lots of inquires also in the 10-14 range each CB.

PLEASE HELP I NEED A CARD

HOWEVER I DID GT APPROVED FOR CAP ONE SECURED, PAID 20 TOWARDS MY 200 DOWN SO FAR BUT ID LOVE AN UNSECURED LINE HERE TOO. EVEN IF ITS A RETAILER BESIDES FINGERHUT SINCE I OWE THEM FROM 2+ YRS AGO,

ANY OTHER INFO YOU NEED I  CAN PROVIDE, I HAVE EXCEL WORKBOOKS TOO IF YOU WANT TO LOOK I COULD EMAIL THEM TO GET A BETTER GRASP ON MY SITUATION

I REALLY WOULD LOVE A MENTOR WHO COULD HELP AND GUIDE ME TO   BETTER CREDIT AND TO START GETTING THE PRIMES HERE! ANY APPROVAL WOULD MAKE ME SCREAM AT THIS POINT JUST TO HELP MY LINES I HAVE 0 OPEN LINES NO REVOLVING ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS NEGS ARE ALL INSTALLMENTS LEFT.

THANKS SO MUCH AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS GREAT ADVICE!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP ! got a BUNCH OF STUFF DELETED, still need advice on some lines, and how i can get approved

also how can i post an immage i copy? or screen grab ? so i can show the report partial so its better understood im afriad i might be leaving stuff out, most of the above info is from experian dot come (they took out my site last time so that why the "dot com" )

Message 2 of 7
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

Re: HELP ! got a BUNCH OF STUFF DELETED, still need advice on some lines, and how i can get approved

FICO scores are your true scores so you should go by them and not what's offered on Credit Karma or Credit Sesame.

1) How can i get these , what seem like just duplicated of the same loan from college , off  my report and fixed since online instant dispute via credit karma and Experian  are not working?  Go to the actual webite of Experian, Equifax and Tranunion to start the dispute. If that isn't available, you will have to do it the old fashion way via snail mail.

2) what are some ways i can up my credit, i really thought all these deletions ( im not kidding must be 10 things that came off the last month or so the biggest my cap one ) would have made a good change to me You still have negative items on your report. You aren't going to see that huge jump that you were hoping for.

3) are there ANY UNSECURED cards i can get , as of April 18, 2018 i applied to the following at 529 score EX FICO 8 (my score bumped + 11 pts the other day 5/9/18) but on 4/18/18 i appd and got denied for lack of history , credit age and serious delinquency and or collection filed , for :  You probably aren't going to get approved for a unsecured card since Cap One denied you. If you do, it will come with high fees, low limit and high APR. Secured may be your best bet. I would chose a card that I knew would graduate. Plus, you appear to be racking up inquiries which does not help. 

I would focus on building a savings account rather than getting a credit card at this time. If you have past due child support reporting, it says that you don't have a savings to fall back on. 

You mentioned that you applied for a secured card. Use that card to build your history. Make small charges and pay in full. Don't substitute the card for cash id you can't afford to pay it off. You will do more damage.

Rebuilding is a slow race not a marathon. You will just have to have patience. One plus for you is that you are taking care of this in your 20s to put you in a better position in you 30s.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have much experience with this type of situation but from what you provided I would agree with poster above, get that secured card going and forget about credit for a while. Focus on building your own wealth and paying off/waiting for removal of as many of those accounts as possible. Those inquiries with no lines to show are just going to keep you from making the progress you are trying to achieve and make future acceptance more unlikely. Just keep looking forward, buy a drink or snack with your secured card once a month, pay it off the day your statement posts, use cash for everything else. If you shift your goals to budgeting/saving and forget about credit for a while you'll be surprised how fast time goes by. Having money in a bank account will relieve much more stress than having credit lines to manage on top of your debts. Things will get better just make good decisions and give it time, which you have plenty of being young. You can do it!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

A credit card won’t help as much as you think it may. Focus on getting everything else down and making payments on time. It will be slow but worth it.

And the reason CK score is so much higher is because they use vantage score. And vantage score doesn’t count a lot of collections toward your score. FICO does
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

YouTube/brandon Weaver
This guy has help me alot.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So hello, my name is Mat,

I have been shadowing this forum and my FICO page for quite some time now, learning different things and trying different things. I , am 25 years old 26 on may 28th , when i was 17-18 i ruined my credit between cap one , walmart , macys, student loans then default , and several medicals etc checks that didn't go thru and ended up on credit report it litterally DESTROYED me and my financial credit possibilities. well now its been quite a long time and going from starting in the 470-490 score range about November 2017 to now may 2018 i have a 540 EXPERIAN FICO 8 score (yet my ck vantage score 3.0's are finally from 490s a few mo ago now to 580 TU and 577 EQ , wth!! why are my FICO scores so low yet vantage higher almost average, ck and credit sesame keep trying to tell me i have good approval odds for QS1 and platinum and a few others yet they all deny me so whats going on here!!!), not sure the other two i think TU FICO 8 is around 492-497 (not sure why that is) but i got ALOTTTT deleted the past 3 mo's especially a 300$ credit limit reporting 495% utilization capital one charge off for 1200$ some odd dollars was FINALLY removed as of late april early may this mo due to 7 year cut off SOL i quickly disputed that one 

the following are my current baddie and 1 current collection , all with late pmts (none in several months) 

CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMNT: OWED - $2,603.00       ---------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - $120.00 
EOS CCA: F. F. THOMPSON HOSP: OWED - $385.00       ----------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  *****(IN COLLECTIONS ON EXPERIAN  - THE ONLY COLLECTIONS ITEM)*****

"LVNV FUNDING LLC: WEBBANK FINGERHUT FRESHSTART- C/O RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES: OWED -$234.00   -------> ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT -$25.00       status - CLOSED/CHG OFF ***** (^^^ IN COLLECTION ON TRANSUNION - THE ONLY COLLECTIONS ON TU - INFO FROM CK ) ******

*****NOTE ABOUT STUDENT LOANS #1*****(Never even set one up i took a year off school, now im back in school and this is attacking me , i thought during when your in college your loans are deferred? also mind you that all student loan owed debt etc is from new york when i lived there and went to college , i moved to new jersey about two years ago and just started going back to college down here - as a non graduate till i can pay the school in NY and get transcripts down here) 

*****NOTE ABOUT STUDENT LOANS #2*****(Apparently when u look below , it seems as tho my student loans are duplicated, the ones with NEL , for nelnet, are closed and transferred,

then there's at lest two that are the same exact original bal, but i know for sure the nel ones were closed and transferred so shouldn't they be off my report and the new holder "USDOE" just be on ? correct me if im wrong but i have disputed it 3 times cause of this , duplication to no regards, they keep keeping them and it is destroying any chances of getting credit, i shud totaly be able to get sub prime or cap one QS1 yet everything declines me ))  

DEPT OF EDU/NELNET: OWED - $485.00 ------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  (closed due to refinance or transfer - WHICH IS THE BELOW LAST 3 FROM US DOE)

DEPT OF EDU/NELNET: OWED - $5015.00  ------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  (closed due to refinance or transfer - WHICH IS THE BELOW LAST 3 FROM US DOE)

DEPT OF EDU/NELNET: OWED - $4960.00  ------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a  (closed due to refinance or transfer - WHICH IS THE BELOW LAST 3 FROM US DOE)
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:   OWED - $459.00  ---------->  ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a      status - CLOSED/CHG OFF 
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:   OWED - $6,011.00  ---------->    ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT - N/a    status - CLOSED/CHG OFF 
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:  OWED - $5,688.00 ---------->   ORIGINAL MONTHLY PMT -N/a    status - CLOSED/CHG OFF 

so my questions to u guys are:

1) How can i get these , what seem like just duplicated of the same loan from college , off  my report and fixed since online instant dispute via credit karma and Experian  are not working? 

2) what are some ways i can up my credit, i really thought all these deletions ( im not kidding must be 10 things that came off the last month or so the biggest my cap one ) would have made a good change to me

3) are there ANY UNSECURED cards i can get , as of April 18, 2018 i applied to the following at 529 score EX FICO 8 (my score bumped + 11 pts the other day 5/9/18) but on 4/18/18 i appd and got denied for lack of history , credit age and serious delinquency and or collection filed , for :

Credit one Rebuilder

Cap one platinum

cap one QS1

indigo card

milestone

surge card

first access

total visa

walmart store card and mastercard

and some others too

lots of inquires also in the 10-14 range each CB.

PLEASE HELP I NEED A CARD

HOWEVER I DID GT APPROVED FOR CAP ONE SECURED, PAID 20 TOWARDS MY 200 DOWN SO FAR BUT ID LOVE AN UNSECURED LINE HERE TOO. EVEN IF ITS A RETAILER BESIDES FINGERHUT SINCE I OWE THEM FROM 2+ YRS AGO,

ANY OTHER INFO YOU NEED I  CAN PROVIDE, I HAVE EXCEL WORKBOOKS TOO IF YOU WANT TO LOOK I COULD EMAIL THEM TO GET A BETTER GRASP ON MY SITUATION

I REALLY WOULD LOVE A MENTOR WHO COULD HELP AND GUIDE ME TO   BETTER CREDIT AND TO START GETTING THE PRIMES HERE! ANY APPROVAL WOULD MAKE ME SCREAM AT THIS POINT JUST TO HELP MY LINES I HAVE 0 OPEN LINES NO REVOLVING ALL MY CREDIT REPORTS NEGS ARE ALL INSTALLMENTS LEFT.

THANKS SO MUCH AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS GREAT ADVICE!

Check with NLDS to see what loans you have out there and match them to your reports. NLDS is only good for checking federal student loans. Not private.

1. Go to NSLDS website
  2. Select “Financial Aid Review”
  3. Read the privacy statement. You must accept these terms to use NSLDS.
  4. Have your FSA ID available. ...
  5. If prompted, enter your name, Social Security number, your date of birth and your FSA ID.
  6. Select “Submit”

And be careful when disputing. Disputing is for incorrect information. If the debt is valid a note will be added to your report and be negative toward you rather than help you.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.