cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DOES THE CREDIT CARD HELP YOU REBUILD CREDIT WHAT ARE OTHER SUGGESTIONS TO BUILD MY FICO Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HOW DOES THE CREDIT CARD HELP YOU REBUILD CREDIT WHAT ARE OTHER SUGGESTIONS TO BUILD MY FICO Score

HEY HOW DO I BUILD MY FICO SCORE TO ALMOST 30-40 MORE POINTS I HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND USE IT LIGHLTY I HAVE 6 PERCENT UTLIZATION HOW CAN I BUILD MY FICO SCORE BETTER 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: HOW DOES THE CREDIT CARD HELP YOU REBUILD CREDIT WHAT ARE OTHER SUGGESTIONS TO BUILD MY FICO Sco

step 1 TURN OFF CAPLOCK

step 2 list your current scores and where you got them from 

Step 3. List all negatives on your report 

Step 4. List all open accounts on your reports 

Step 5. Wait for the wonderful members to give advice specific to your profile 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HOW DOES THE CREDIT CARD HELP YOU REBUILD CREDIT WHAT ARE OTHER SUGGESTIONS TO BUILD MY FICO Sco

+1

And your profile information as explained in my signature.
Message 3 of 6
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

step 1 TURN OFF CAPLOCK

Lol, had to chuckle at that. That may just boost him about 1 pt. on FICO. 

Starting Fico Scores:November 2019

Current Fico Scores: January 6, 2021
Goal Scores: 700 across all three
Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

We've had visually impaired posters on here before. They can only see their posts in Caps. Sometimes they ask for us to respond in caps also.

Welcome @Anonymous 

Please list out your accounts as:

Creditors Name/Credit Line/ Balance

Any negs on your reports. Collections, ect.

Then we can go from there to help you.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that’s good to know, I did not know that about the visually impaired and the caps.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.