Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW LONG FOR SECURED CARD???!

tag
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Re: HOW LONG FOR SECURED CARD???!

Mines is cute, because I pickd the option to choose a picture to use, and its a tropical forest with a waterfall, I love it. I couldnt do the plain blue one, it was too boring!

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 61 of 80
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Welp, I guess thats what I got cause I didnt get an option! LOL

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 62 of 80
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Hey, has it showed up on your CR yet? I know you just got it and all but does it show that you have a new account? Im banking on my score taking a nice leap from the fact that Ive never had a card. Ideally I want it to report b4 I go for a car loan, thats why I ask. I'll be looking to get into a car by the end of this month...

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 63 of 80
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Nope, but the CapOne card showed up on my CR's before I even got the card I got a 25 point jump Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 80
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Im actually on the line with them now trying to negotiate them to report it since Ive been waiting for so long!!!

How long did it take for the Cap1 approval. I here a mix of 2 cards is good and that leaves me one to go. DEF will do everythign online this time...smh

Message 65 of 80
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

The CSR said that it shows as soon its approved...Im about to call Experian or somebody to see if its showing. If he lied...Im calling him right back LOL

Message 66 of 80
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

hmmmmmm really? My orchard bank card hasnt shown up on any of my reports yet, I just checked, but as I just found out most of these agents dont know anything about anything, they are drones. I just got off the phone with an OB agent and I knew more about her job than she did. I would definitely take the advice someone gave you on another post of yours, just let the card do what is intended to do, and don't get upset about the agents.

but my CapOne card showed up on my reports about 2 weeks before I got the card in the mail. I will makig payments on both cards this weekend, before they send me my first bill.

I just can't wait for my credits score boost to finally start showing up! Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 80
lundungurl
New Contributor

Congradulations everyone on getting their CC's. I applied for cap 1 secured a couple weeks ago. They just sent me a letter stating they needed to verify my SSN and address so I sent them a copy of my W-2 as they requested. Is this normal? I applied online and picked the card with some Australian Shepard puppies on it since that's what kind of dog I have. I'm at least hopeful because I didn't receive a rejection letter.

Starting FICO's (9/26/2011) EX 586, EQ 575, TU 584
Goal: 650 across the board
Message 68 of 80
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Izze, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANNNN!!!!

lundun, it sounds legit I guess, they wanted my license. I dont remember if I sent a copy of my ss card or not...good luck!

Message 69 of 80
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Ok I just pulled my Experian Fako score and it went up 15 points, but it doesnt say why Smiley Frustrated It could only be one of 2 things, one of my CC's started reporting, or I got a nice little bump when 2 of my collections was deleted, I wish it ay what, because if it is not the credit cards, then that means I am still due for another boost Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.