Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO DEAL WITH MIDLAND!!!

tag
Julesny
Established Member

HOW TO DEAL WITH MIDLAND!!!

On my previous post has the amount of time it took me to have done with exact dates!!!
And I would like to say for FICOPHOBIC AND KEVIN WHATEVER, before saying or judging any one first look around you!!!
Good luck to all

Hi there; First you have to be extremely low key with this guy You have to ask him if would be possible to have the account settled for make up a number that you are willing to pay for but don't be greedy He will tell you that he needs to pass along with his manager and get back to you Make sure you call twice a day until you get the answer( say I'm sorry you are being so pushy) It will work at the end. Once you have the deal Type a letter with letter head, put to this person attention And MAKE SURE THE LETTER HAS: Date and time of the conversation over the phone and the amount of the agreement. In the letter pretty much beg in a nice smart way for them to remove the lines. Make your personal check on the agreed amount Make sure you write on the memo PAID IN FULL AND THE ACCOUNT # (s) In the back of the check Endorse like this: MCM AGREES TO FULLY DELETE FROM THE CREDIT BUREAUS In my case the person that deposited the check DID NOT CONTESTED on the endorsement But when I emailed the check image to this person he made me write a letter to disregard the endorsement otherwise he would return the payment. IF THAT HAPPENS DONT ARGUE JUST SIMPLY DO IT. After ask nicely for him to pleeeeeeeease be kind to update at the same day. He will do it. He told me that the lines won't be deleted but they were. And that happened with all my 3 accounts with them They just want to be the ones given the cards But who cares how many times I had to suck it up What matter is that I had done pretty fast!!! Here is the guy info: "Edit"

Personal information (such as full names) are not allowed to be posted per myFICO Terms of Service. You are welcome to exchange such things, via PM. Lightnin,myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Julesny
Established Member

Re: HOW TO DEAL WITH MIDLAND!!!

Julesny wrote:
Congrats!!! Today is happiest day of mine too!!!
I had two lines of midland deleted from Transunion report!!!
If anyone wants info with whom I spoke and how I did please inbox me, I will be glad to pass along. The person I spoke at midland believe or not was 100% helpfull, but I had to be persistent.
I offer what I thought was fair they took and after I overnight the check and they deposited I sent an email to the person with the cleared image and I pretty much suck it up all my anger and very calm and politely asked if the lines could be UPDATED at the same day. The person said yes he would be doing that for me. So here is how long it took for the whole thing to end:
Overnight check: 12/29/2012
Received: 12/31/2012
Deposited:01/02/2013
Cleared overnight
Email: 01/03/2013 ... Updated same day
Called Transunion today 01/10/2013
MIDLAND IS GONE!!!
Hooooray

Good luck to everyone I know how hard and frustrated it is!!!
Message 2 of 13
HisFirstLady
New Contributor

can you PM the info?

Starting Score: (3/26/2013) EQ Fico 603, TU Fico 569, EX(plus) 584
Current Score: (5/8/13) EQ Fico 670, TU Fico 729 EX Fico 689 (lender pull)
Goal Score: 700+ across the board........

Message 3 of 13
WildTurkey
Valued Member

Can you pm me the info as well? Thanks.
Starting Score (4/16/12 lender pull): TU 564 | EX 504 | EQ 522
Current Score (7/24/13 lender pull): TU 677 | EX 627 | EQ 580; 4/6/14 - TU 720 | EX - 683 | EQ 649
Goals: DONE. Homeowner as of 9/27/13. No apps until 2016. Last app 7/16/2014 (auto)

Total Rewards Visa ($7.5k); Barclaycard Ring ($5k); Chase Sapphire ($5k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); Walmart Discover ($2.5k); Amazon Store ($1.9k); Amex BCE ($1k); NFL Ravens Visa ($750)
Message 4 of 13
HisFirstLady
New Contributor

can you PM me contact info...

Starting Score: (3/26/2013) EQ Fico 603, TU Fico 569, EX(plus) 584
Current Score: (5/8/13) EQ Fico 670, TU Fico 729 EX Fico 689 (lender pull)
Goal Score: 700+ across the board........

Message 5 of 13

Can you please send me that contact info as well? Thank you!

Message 6 of 13
Catasi

Could you PM me with the contact info as well?  Thank you so much, and congrats!

Starting Score: EQ: 517 EX: 530 as of 1/4/2013
Current Score: EX 622 EQ FICO 637
Goal Score: 700 (650 by 12/30/2014)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 13
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Cab you pm me that also thanks.
Message 8 of 13
rc1078
Valued Member

PM me the info please!!

Thanks!

July 2012 TU 480, EQ 527, EX 495
Aug 2012 TU 475, EQ 527, EX 505
Sept 2012 TU 530, EQ 585, EX 595
Oct 2012 TU 640, EQ 605, EX 615
Message 9 of 13
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

could I have it too, please? I have one collection with them and will eventually like to get it off. thanks!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.