Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC DENIED GW LETTER!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC DENIED GW LETTER!!!

Unfortunately...HSBC denied my GW letter I sent them..they just don't know there was a OC DV letter coming right behind that...I'll see what they respond to with that...since they keep verify all these bogus lates...I think this letter was for both though..and the dispute with the CRA...here what they sent:

Dear slyhouse08:

We have received your credit bureau dispute regarding your Orchard Account number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the status of your Orchard Account. This letter is conformation that we are currently reporting your Account to the consumer-reporting agencies as followed:

Account was sold to RJM Funding.

You may contact them at 800-541-0824 with any further questions. our records indicate that the Account has a zero balance.

As we report information that related to the actual credit experiences that we have had with you, it is not possible for us to delete this infomation.

For your reference, your Account is serviced by HSBC Card Services, Inc. and is listed as HSNC NV on your credit report.

You are important to us and we appreciate your business. Should you have any questions concerning your account, please contact blah, blah, blah....

What do you guys think??????.....I tried...now I'm 1 for 3 with the GW's...
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC DENIED GW LETTER!!!

If they are reporting accurate late pays  there is only GW that you can send,

If the lates are not accurate they must correct.  Do you have old CR or bills that support their inaccurate reporting....you might need them.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Poor HSBC, I disputed online, as a newbie sent a DV to them and then for some reason the CRA's did another dispute.

The last letter I got from them said STOP disputing this account LOL, not really, but anyway they updated to payment after charge off and all 0 balances, with no pay history.

I was hoping they would just delete them since all those disputes were sent. No such luck here.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC is not easy to work with, being the "conservative bank" and all. You have to work your way up the chain with them and hope for success.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to call twice to get lates removed with them.  First time some guy gave me the "We report our actual credit experience with you" line.  The 2nd time, a nice foreign lady said she would talk to her superviser and they agreed to take them off Smiley Happy 
Message 5 of 7
Ceejay1978
Regular Contributor

I was just about to make a post about HSBC/Orchard Bank regarding GWing the OC that was paid off thru a CA.  I just want them to take off the lates so it doesnt look that bad.....  Lets see if it works.....

Wish me luck.....

This week
4 GWs
1 PFS
Sending out 2 more GWs HSBC & Chase
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

GOOD LUCK!!!...I thought they would be more forgiving...since the account was sold to the CA...and I did a PFD with them...
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.