Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Goodwill Contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Goodwill Contact

For the first time in 15 years I missed a payment on $6 with an HSBC Credit Card. About to buy a car and My credit score dropped 100 poinst when they reported it. I was curious if anyone knows whom I can contact to do a goodwill credit removal for this infraction? Its my first time on a small $6 and I had outstanding credit until now..

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: HSBC Goodwill Contact

ceoemail.com. Good Luck. Stay on top of viewing your reports/creditors at least every 2 weeks.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny it seems like the CEO email for them is getting bounced back. Looks like there's a new CEO there.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am still having trouble getting in contact with someone, does anyone have any resources or contacts to try to resolve this?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have a contact or phsyicall address to send letters to? I am still not able to get a response from anyone.

Message 5 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

ceoemail address came back?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have a CEO email on that website that was mentioned above was bounced back as if it doesn't exist.

I don't think that guy is CEO anymore.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.