Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC contact email?

tag
hopefultexan
Established Member

HSBC contact email?

Hello! I know this is a question asked multiple times, but I haven't been able to get an answer on the previous threads.. I am looking for email addresses and/or mailing addresses for HSBC Credit card. It is the last negative on my report and am hoping to send out some GW letters asap. I only have the address shown on my report but was hoping to email/fax as well. ANY info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: HSBC contact email?

Capital One bought HSBC, the transition was complete I believe the beginning of the month.

Message 2 of 8
hopefultexan
Established Member

Oh :-/  So, even an old account from 2007 I should still contact Capital One? And contact the credit card department?

Thanks a bunch for the info!

Message 3 of 8
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Yes. they are serving all the old accounts. Im suprised they didn't update their trade line yet to reflect Captial One.

Message 4 of 8
hopefultexan
Established Member

Yep, still showing HSBC and this report is from 2 days ago. This is new to me. Will I still reference the account as HSBC account when contacting them? I have 3 accounts all with spotless history with Capital One..wonder if that will help anything? Fingers, eyes, and toes crossed!

Message 5 of 8
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Yes let them know its a HSBC account and they can pull the account up. If it's late payments maybe they can. Good luck. Keep me posted.

DaBears

Message 6 of 8
hopefultexan
Established Member

Will do! Thanks again!

Message 7 of 8
esmer0924
Regular Contributor

I emailed the CEO of Capital One and didn't get any good response.  They stated they do not do Goodwill adjustments.  I know they do because I have heard success stories.  I have a C/O for HSBC/Best Buy account and I had no luck with them correcting they charge off date all they say is that they are reporting it correctly and that I would need to provide them with proof that they are reporting it incorrectly.  So good luck and if you have success let me know.  Thanks! 

Starting Score: 672 TU, 669 EQ, 659 EX FAKO(10/3/11)
Current Score: 786 TU FICO(5/23/14), 758 EQ FICO (8/01/14), 811 EX FICO (5/26/14)
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.