cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone dealt with Jefferson Capital Systems?

tag
mja1970
Valued Member

Has anyone dealt with Jefferson Capital Systems?

I am currently in the process of getting the last 3 remaining small collection accounts on my credit reports settled and deleted.  I have one from Jefferson Capital Systems that has a balance of $432.   All of the other collection agencies that I've dealt with in the past to settle accounts have had easily accessible email addresses and I was able to contact them via email.  However, I cannot find an email address for Jefferson Capital Systems anywhere, and I've been looking for about the past hour.  Does anyone happen to have an email address for them?  I strongly prefer to keep all communication with collection agencies in writing for obvious reasons.  I guess I could always send them a letter via snail mail, but I'd really prefer to email them if I can find an email address.   I just want to settle this account as quickly as possible so I can get it off my credit report.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Has anyone dealt with Jefferson Capital Systems?

Message 2 of 3
mja1970
Valued Member

Re: Has anyone dealt with Jefferson Capital Systems?

Thank you so much!!!  I've been looking all over for this!  Hopefully, I will be able to get them to settle.  My scores are the highest they've been in many years and my wife and I have plans to (hopefully) purchase a new home in the next 8-10 months, so I'm using this time between now and then to get everything in order as far as my credit reports are concerned so we can secure a mortgage approval by next spring.   Only 3 small (all less than $500) collection accounts to go and my credit reports will be totally clean!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.