Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Questions on disputed accts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have Questions on disputed accts

1) I disputed a balance amount with EX & EQ for a CO that is with OC.  On TrueCredit, it looks as if both updated with the amt I stated is correct but EQ is showing 27 90 days late!!!  But it also shows that is being reinvestigated.

Question?  Can they count lates after it is charged off.  Also, I have been making monthly payment.  I started before I found this site.  I have since written letters back and forward to pay off the total in 2 payments for PFD.  So far, no go but I have not given up.  What are your thoughts?

2) I did not have a DOFD on a foreclosure for TR.  So, I called last month and asked what is it?  I was told I would have to dispute to get a date.  On TrueCredit, the TR foreclosure was recently updated with all deg removed from account.  Condition shows Closed/Paid but in Remarks it states Foreclosure.  True Credit score went up 30 points. Have not checked FICO because I am waiting on TR to send me email that all of disputes are completed.  EX & EQ monthly are gone but shows RF(Repossession Foreclosure) in 2006.

Question?  Do you think that lender did not update or what?  Wonder why EX & EQ score did not change when the monthly lates were deleted? I have Score Watch and have not received anything with a score change.  True Credit decreased EQ by 4 points but I don't go by them.

3) I DVed CA RJM.  30 days are up.  Checked True Credit, RJM put on EX that I disputed account.  Why did CA put this on my account and I have not received a validation from them.

Thanks for input....  have a great week!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have Questions on disputed accts

CruiseLady2008 wrote:
1) I disputed a balance amount with EX & EQ for a CO that is with OC.  On TrueCredit, it looks as if both updated with the amt I stated is correct but EQ is showing 27 90 days late!!!  But it also shows that is being reinvestigated.

Question?  Can they count lates after it is charged off.  Also, I have been making monthly payment.  I started before I found this site.  I have since written letters back and forward to pay off the total in 2 payments for PFD.  So far, no go but I have not given up.  What are your thoughts?

From what I've learned, they can mark it late after charge off up until it is paid in full. Keep trying, maybe they'll give in a accept a PFD. Try someone else within the company to address the letter to.  

2) I did not have a DOFD on a foreclosure for TR.  So, I called last month and asked what is it?  I was told I would have to dispute to get a date.  On TrueCredit, the TR foreclosure was recently updated with all deg removed from account.  Condition shows Closed/Paid but in Remarks it states Foreclosure.  True Credit score went up 30 points. Have not checked FICO because I am waiting on TR to send me email that all of disputes are completed.  EX & EQ monthly are gone but shows RF(Repossession Foreclosure) in 2006.

Question?  Do you think that lender did not update or what?  Wonder why EX & EQ score did not change when the monthly lates were deleted? I have Score Watch and have not received anything with a score change.  True Credit decreased EQ by 4 points but I don't go by them.

What do you mean the lender did not update? Did you dispute the lates and they were removed? If so, it could be because the lender did not respond to the dispute. How old, how many and how bad were the lates? You do not have to dispute to get DOFD. However, you can go to TU website and start the process and see what you are wanting to know and then just not submit a dispute.

3) I DVed CA RJM.  30 days are up.  Checked True Credit, RJM put on EX that I disputed account.  Why did CA put this on my account and I have not received a validation from them.

They put this on your EX report because they are required to do so. I'd wait a few more days to see if you get something(allow for mailing time).

Thanks for input....  have a great week!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.