Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a very hard time with Experian EE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having a very hard time with Experian EE

TU gave me the eary exclusion after calling twice then speaking with a supervisor. No go with Experian. The debt is unpaid and due to fall off of my report in October of this year. I've read a lot of people's success stories with getting and EE three months early with Experian. I tried calling again today. Still no luck. Maybe next month? I asked the lady when the earliest it can be removed. She said October. I requested to speak to a supervisor. None were available. She said one would call me back. Shouid I just keep on calling?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Having a very hard time with Experian EE

I would keep calling actually, and for October I would try at the end of August. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 4
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

TU gave me the eary exclusion after calling twice then speaking with a supervisor. No go with Experian. The debt is unpaid and due to fall off of my report in October of this year. I've read a lot of people's success stories with getting and EE three months early with Experian. I tried calling again today. Still no luck. Maybe next month? I asked the lady when the earliest it can be removed. She said October. I requested to speak to a supervisor. None were available. She said one would call me back. Shouid I just keep on calling?

Just remember that EE is essentially a GW request of a CRA.   It's not a guarantee.  Just like any other GW efforts, it may take multiple efforts to be successful, if at all.  In my experience with EX, I was only able to get them to remove one month early.   EE requests are very much YMMV.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had an old Merrick Bank line item on EX that EQ & TU removed after disputing. EX had it set to be remove in Oct 15 so I called on Sep 1 and asked for EE (along with 8 INQ's set to be removed in Oct) and they removed them all. Within an hour I received an email with an updated report and sure enough they were gone. My EX FICO score jumped 80 points to 672! Once I pay down my $6k Citi balance, my scores should be near 700 which is crazy considering I was in the 500's just a few months ago.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.